KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » How the Matrix may survive Revolutions

How the Matrix may survive Revolutions
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

How the Matrix may survive Revolutions

Even if the rebels defeat the system, the machines and the Smith-virus, they’re left with an enormous task. How do they unplug all the humans, who’re still connected to the Matrix?

The thread-subject may explain that. They don't crash the entire Matrix.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:49 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I tried to explain my theory in the philosophy section. My theory is to use fear. Fear can cause anyone to believe in anything. Just make Neo create a giant meteor to destroy the Earth in the Matrix. Everyone gets scared and when the meteor almost comes into contact, unplug themfrom the matrix and they should wake up believing there in some new world(the after life)

It may be far fetched but thats my idea.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:55 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Maybe. But the Architect also explains, that if the anomaly-code is not delivered back to the Source there might be a cataclysmic system crash, destroying everyone in the Matrix. If the VR can’t go beyond Y2K, then the rebels may be running out of time.
OR – the Matrix will be allowed to go on, so the rebels can slowly free everyone.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 01:02 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

i dont really think they will end it, judging by the way the new matrix online game coming out says it takes place before during and after the movies, how can there be a matrix after the movies? it doesnt end,thats how. has anyone seen "Marticulated" in the Animatrix? the humans are puting some machines in a matrix. maybe the humans will put all machines in the matrix and once they have enough in, they can crash it.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 04:36 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewl theory wink

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 12:04 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Wow !!
about that "Marticulated" animatrix ...... they took the matrix concept and push it far far way ......

Humans, at the surface, whit a little "demon", programing machines !!!!

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 10:05 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

Imagine if the rebels really did free all the people plugged into the matrix
six billion(6,000,000,000,just to show how big that is) people sudenly waking up and finding their sevels in a half destoyed world controlled by robots.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:36 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Doubt that will happen.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

read the spoiler thread and all ur answers will be answered.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:09 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

AliasNeo15> The problem with said thread is, that it is yet ANOTHER “I know it all” wanna-be, who wants a little instant fame, and has hypothesised his own private version of the Matrix. We have four months to go, and it’ll get worse the closer we get to R-day.

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 01:44 AM
the matrix has you...

r u lot just film fanatics or are you genuinely interested/concerned about the matrix? i rekon omega knows more than he makes out. interesting choice of name : )

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 04:13 PM
555 is currently offline Click here to Send 555 a Private Message Find more posts by 555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
revolution_man

this really doesnt have anything to do with this thread but i am thinking about buying the animatrix. is it worth 20 dollars?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 04:27 PM
revolution_man is currently offline Click here to Send revolution_man a Private Message Find more posts by revolution_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

555> I know the I-net is the home of anonymity. smile I’m a “she”. And most people around here are both - That is film fanatics AND interestd in dicussing the movie. A few are along for the fun of it, and a handful are just very fascinated by their own signatures.

Revolution man> The “Animatrix” thread is probably already four pages away from here. Yes, it is worth it. The W-brothers directed a few of the nine stories, and even if you don’t like all of them, I’m sure you’ll like some (that, at least, is how I had it with Animatrx).

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:21 PM
neo_dragon

hey, who says there's still six billion people still one earth? didn't they use nuclear weapons to scorch the sky? Swami Vishnu had estimated that in an all-out nuclear holocaust, 90 per cent of the Western world's population will be destroyed. But underdeveloped countries like China, India and the African States would still have many survivors. Of one billion Chinese, 300 million would survive; of the 700 million Indians, 200 million would survive and at least 200 million Africans would survive in their countries. i pasted that from a site called WWW.DayafterIndia.com. hey, maybe that might also explain why there are so many people of color in zion.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 11:51 PM
neo_dragon is currently offline Click here to Send neo_dragon a Private Message Find more posts by neo_dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
I’m a “she”. And most people around here are both

woah, i took that the wrong way after reading it . . .

anyway, on-topic, they don't unplug `em. it's the whole convo that neo had with the old guy, about "we need them just as they need us."

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 05:45 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seroth sujizero

To get back on topic: We already know the matrix is going to survive. An official game (The Matrix Online) picks up after the battles in revolutions. Thus concluding the matrix still exists. It is that simple. Official game, licensed by the wachowski's and stuff, so there you have it. The only thing that can happen in Revolutions is the matrix crashing big-time but somehow getting restarted again (because sentinels that are left might rebuild it or something lame like that). But that's all. It probably won't even crash, but i'm not sure of that.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:02 AM
seroth sujizero is currently offline Click here to Send seroth sujizero a Private Message Find more posts by seroth sujizero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the matrix has you...

Hmmmmm, i get the impression that most are missing the significance, seriousnes and accuracy of the matrix but id be wasting my time trying to explain. you have to see it for yourself remember. My apologies to Ms Omega. nice to meet you (virtually speaking) smile nice to see the fairer sex showing an interest in the matrix.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 11:29 AM
555 is currently offline Click here to Send 555 a Private Message Find more posts by 555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

doesn't matter how many ppl there are. They're still a lot more than what zion could have handled if not destroyed. So the thing is a mas awakening would take preparations, supplies, homes.
The awakening part wouldn't normally have to be such a big deal if there are no more obstacles (agents and other good intentionated softwares) in front of them. A soft could be written to wake them all up...but as i said..that's not the problem.

P.s.: and where would we be seeing all of those bad ass effects if not within the matrix? stick out tongue...sparring programes?..naah...that's like playing multiplayer with bots..not the real thing

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

my guess is that neo is one of the few ones. from what i saw the architect said that there were 6 matrix's and zion's right. well the game must be built on that maybe that there is a new matrix. or it might be that the matrix that neo is fighting to destroy does stay. it is all a matter of patience for the last and final movie to come out.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 05:15 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Nickjs21> shifty (LAUGHS). Yeah, I see what you mean…

555> (Tips virtual hat smile) You simply have to sort through the posts here. As I wrote in my previous post, this forum attracts all kinds of fans. You can find people who’ll discuss how The Matrix movies are connected to Nietche, Aristoteles, Kierkegaard, as well as Greek, Roman and Christian myths, and ow “101” have connections to Orwell’s 1984. You’ll find some, who just go “yay, Keanu”, some who just like to post smilies, etc.

As for what may happen to the VR-world of The Matrix: With Neo as the one, this is the first time, that the anomaly didn’t do, what he was supposed to do, namely reinsert the code into the Source. The entire system is failing now. It may be, that we end up with neither side being in control of The Matrix, neither the humans nor the machines. And this Matrix On-line game may be about the battle for control over it?

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 12:37 AM