KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » flood of crap

flood of crap
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

flood of crap

mass newbs and some non newbs are flooding like mad.. most of them dont even say anything other then it sucks dont see it.. your entitled to opinions but atleast give points.. new play dont even respon to their threads.. they will all fall to the bottom shortl if we respond.. even though it can be fun it keeps them active threads and pushes them further.. i think we can also use some mod action here several of these threads serve no purpose other then saying **** the matrix!!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:39 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Hmmm, does the Matrix have competition? You think these people are associated with Mystic River or something? Theyre just stating their opinion about the movie, and if you did an unbiased poll, the majority will say the storylines of Reloaded and Revolutions sucked. It'll be no coincedence. They buried most viewers alive , thats how deep they tried to make people think. Seems to me all youd like is a bunch threads praising the movie. eh, watever. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:07 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saxmanuw

Ok, here you go...

The acting was dreadful. Particularly most of the scenes in Zion, but nearly every scene felt very forced and hollow. Any scenes that were supposed to be very emotional and heartbreaking instead had me looking at my cell to check the time because they'd drag on soooo loooong and were soooo stilted. The story was very poor and while it may in some crazy a$$ way connect all the loose strands by using our wildest imaginations, the fact remains that it was not logical at all in its' development. How else do you explain all these people who say they loved the first movie and hated this one?? People managed to figure the original Matrix pretty easily, and if the Wachowski Brothers had seen fit to NOT sell out they would have created the best trilogy in the history of moviemaking. I really, REALLY wanted these movies to be good. The Matrix was my favorite movie and probably still is, but M3 is dogshit on the bottom of M1's boot. I don't honestly think that any of you who say you like it could have thought any differently regardless of what happened. It was going to be good no matter what, and you've convinced yourselves it was. Apparently most of the population (INCLUDING people who loved the first movie) disagree with you.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:10 AM
saxmanuw is currently offline Click here to Send saxmanuw a Private Message Find more posts by saxmanuw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Hmm. Very interesting.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:16 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

this thread could probably be included in the 'flood of crap' you're reffering too.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:08 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Poopkeepsie.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:13 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

oh heck I'm just going with mah own opinions

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:24 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

All that loved Revolutions; we need to make a united front against these n00bs! The dock is breached!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:14 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Noobs are breaking in!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:15 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dundarz
Buy! Buy! Buy!

Well, weren't you two noobs a while back. Everyone has got to start from 0. How did people treat you as noobs?

"You are so blind! You so do not understand! You weren't there at the beginning. You don't know how good it was. How important. This is it for you. This jumped-up firework display of a toy advert. People like you make me sick. Whats wrong with you? Now, I don't care if you've saved up all your 50p's. Ok. Take your pocket money and get out! ..... What a prick."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 12:29 PM
dundarz is currently offline Click here to Send dundarz a Private Message Find more posts by dundarz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There already IS a "Revolutions is crap" thread.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t17572.html
Please go there.
Thank you.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 01:46 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote