KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is Ghost going to die?

Is Ghost going to die?
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Is Ghost going to die?

Sorry to open such a mundane topic! But in the various trailers I have seen I have only seen Ghost once, at the helm of the Logos. Never seen him with any of the main characters- with whom we have seen Niobe and even a brief glimpse of Sparks.

Ok, granted, he got thrust into the background most of the time in Reloaded also. But does anyone think he's not going to make it? Only I rather like him, much as he seems to mix completely contrasting philosophies..

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 16th, 2003 at 03:23 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 03:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i hope so too sad

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 04:07 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

we see him in the background of the Hammer, i believe it is, when Morpheus and Niobe are talking over maps...but i dont know how many people WILL make it, so its possible he does...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 05:45 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Ghost shouldv'e been more of a main character than he was in Reloaded... maybe he'll be bigger in Revolutions, they just haven't advertised it. Never assume!

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 07:04 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

GHOST deserves to die... i dislike him.... and wuts up with the diff. color suits in etm ????

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 11:31 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Does EVERYONE you dislike deserve to die, or just Ghost...?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 11:40 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

just ghost lol yeah i just dont like him... or his character.. wutever

Old Post Oct 16th, 2003 11:45 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Ghost is a cool character. Especially after playing ETM I really like him and his mindset.
But he’s very much a “side-kick that gets killed” type unfortunately.
He may even do so to save Trinity or to get some peace.

Then again: For people who didn’t play the game, Ghost is just “That guy with Niobe” in Reloaded (I don’t even think his name is mentioned ?), so maybe his part is too small for him to get killed.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:30 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I liked Ghost in ETM and was really waiting for him to say something in Reloaded... but he didn't... oh wait, yes i recall 2 lines.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 12:33 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Ghost is actually very cool. He has a philosophical style that I like. Maybe what the Omega said will happen : die trying to save Trin's life. Not everybody knows,though, that Ghost is in love with Trin smile Korri, you are dealing with a difficult opponent here smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 01:03 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

quote:
Originally posted by priestjim
Ghost is actually very cool. He has a philosophical style that I like. Maybe what the Omega said will happen : die trying to save Trin's life. Not everybody knows,though, that Ghost is in love with Trin smile Korri, you are dealing with a difficult opponent here smile

What? Ghost is in love with Trinity? How did I miss that?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:52 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i think she should get it on with Ghost and leave me in peace!!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 11:56 AM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Yes if you have played ETM there are some banging clues :
Or: "Do you still love her?"
Ghost: "As much as se loves another"

Gh: "She loves me as a brother" and if you notice in the fight with Trin she calls him "brother". Yes Ghost is in love with Trin but he doesn't show it. He is a true gentleman. I really like this guy! smile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 03:14 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
morgan01

im a fool but

who is ghost? im goin to kick myself its probably someone whose name i just never remembered?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:32 PM
morgan01 is currently offline Click here to Send morgan01 a Private Message Find more posts by morgan01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ghost is the second in command to Niobe

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:45 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

Korri just wants Trin to bone him so she can have Neo alllllllll to herself.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:13 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

WOAH...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:20 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

i didnt mean it in a mean way (sorry if i offended you korri)... I really meant it in a funny way... you see trin bangs ghost, korri gets neo......sigh.... n/m.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:49 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

its funny, but...WOAH

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:50 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

but its ok cuz it will never happen. ghost only touches himself.... just like I d...... ahem.... uhh... WOAH..(?)

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 09:52 PM