KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » About The Ending!!!

About The Ending!!!
Started by: redhotchilis2k

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotchilis2k
MR ANDERSON

Question About The Ending!!!

I am really confused, when the man said the smith clone guy was the last one left from the ships, what ships is he reffering to, and how many were there?!?!?! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dancerockrock

Old Post May 30th, 2003 09:10 PM
redhotchilis2k is currently offline Click here to Send redhotchilis2k a Private Message Find more posts by redhotchilis2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UofMguy

the ships that were supposed to have a counter strike against the machines before they get to Zion. someone(looks like smith) was on one of the ships, I think they said 5 of them, and sabotaged the mission

Old Post May 30th, 2003 11:13 PM
UofMguy is currently offline Click here to Send UofMguy a Private Message Find more posts by UofMguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ma'elKoth

You will understand what happend to the ships that were supposed to counter-strike the Sentinals when u play "Enter the Matrix"

Old Post May 31st, 2003 08:21 PM
Ma'elKoth is currently offline Click here to Send Ma'elKoth a Private Message Find more posts by Ma'elKoth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

LOL...this is the oldest post on here lol...why I brought this up...I have no idea!

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 02:42 AM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Re: About The Ending!!!

quote:
Originally posted by redhotchilis2k
I am really confused, when the man said the smith clone guy was the last one left from the ships, what ships is he reffering to, and how many were there?!?!?! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dancerockrock

the man smith cloned is named bane... in the real world, smith only took over his mind, not his body (appearance- wise)... zion formulated a counter attack for the machines... there were ships that were designated to certain areas within a certain perimeter... when they reach the perimeter, they are to discharge their emp... but before they ever got into place, bane (smith clone) activated the emp in ballards ship hence disabling all the other ships...

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 02:49 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Yeah, what he said!

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 04:28 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

it kinda sux how everyone pretty much died at the end of Reloaded. Every ship was destroyed and everyone died except for the Logos, The Hammer and The Nebucadnezzarno

Old Post Jan 17th, 2004 11:46 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sum1butno1
Transient being

Umm... Did I miss something or did the Neb blow up at the end of Reloaded? And Bane survived, though I don't know what ship he was from.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 12:08 AM
sum1butno1 is currently offline Click here to Send sum1butno1 a Private Message Find more posts by sum1butno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

he was from the Ikarus, with Ballard as the captain. And i mean that everyone survived from the Neb

Old Post Jan 18th, 2004 12:41 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote