KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I understood everything, I will explain everything (Spoilers)

I understood everything, I will explain everything (Spoilers)
Started by: CaptainInsano2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I understood everything, I will explain everything (Spoilers)

Ahem. Well hello I have returned, (Intro music times 2) and I will explain to all the *****-ing people who didn't understand Revoloutions what everything means.

1. Seraph is an angel, he guards Sati and Oracle.

2. Sati is the new Oracle because she is Eastern and Oracle is Eastern.

3. Hell Club represents hell because Persephone in Greek Mythology is Hades (Satan's) wife. This makes sense because of the retarted goths (I HATE GOTHS MORE THAN ANYTHING, SO ALL GOTHS CAN EAT ME)

4. Smith copyed himself into Bane and took the phone then went into the real world.

5. There are billions of Smiths at the final battle because Smith being a virus copyed himself onto every person in the matrix.

6. The Twins either were deleated of turned into a Smith.

7. Neo= Buddha and Jesus because he sacraficed himself to save the world.

8. Neo couldn't have sacraficed himself to save the world witout Trinity's death.

That is just for Revoloutions, if you need me to explain the two previous films I will. Revoloutions as a movie sucked but as the conclusion to Reloaded it was unbelievable. There will never be a film as good as the matrix because it redefined special effects, still manages to have supreme special effects and has the most philisophically brilliant movie ever. If you need more questions on Revoloutions, ask.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:26 AM
CaptainInsano2 is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano2 a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

1 - Seraph gaurds the future! "I protect that which matters most"... he is one of the 7 High Angels and protects the future, and in so doing protects Sati and the Oracle.

2 - WHA? What makes you say that? She is a program without a purpose! There is no "new oracle"... she survived!

3 - Yes...

4 - Yes...

5 - Yes...

6 - How are you so sure?

7 - Yes...

8 - Yes...

Makes sense for the most part, but I already knew all that... Of course, this is for those who DIDN'T, so i won't complain...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:34 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

ditto to what mike said...darn you mike for beating me!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 03:57 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

The main point of seraph is that he is an angel who protects the Oracle. Sati is the new Oracle because she is Eastern and the Oracle character is Eastern, the bros have said so. Sati can also alter things in the matrix so like in the Animatrix the Oracle begins with more power. About the twins, they couldn't have died from the explosion because they go into "ghost" form after the explosion, there is no other explanation.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:09 AM
CaptainInsano2 is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano2 a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, there is no point to have a new Oracle, the other oracle has been around since the beginning, plus, Sati has no PURPOSE, she is a program without limits...she does not read code, she makes things happen...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:46 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

ok ok now i may not be the smartest person in this group (twisting hair and chewing gum while typing this) but you have be one of the worst members in this forum. Now I am not trying to be mean, so please don't take this the wrong way (if you do I dont really care though..."eat me") but for Christ sake you aren't telling us anything that most of us (vouches for Jedi, Omega, Korri, Sifer, Gabe05, kozzy and audioheem) do not already know. I understand you are an understudy and you are new, but dont come up in here actin all big and bad like your &%#*!@(&*#^! (cursing in French) don't stink ok!!!??? Any true Matrix fan with half a brain got the God damn movie. (even if it did take me 4x already!!!). By saying the movie "sucked" shows you dont understand a &#(*&#$ (French again...) thing. The movie ****in rocked. Kicked ass.... please no more comparisons to M1 of course its not M1, get a new god damn excuse. Until you can prove to me WHY it sucked, until you can give me a REASON, I do not want to hear from you. Go back to your little MTV channel (and the mindless drones like you) and give it this message.... "**** YOU!"

Last edited by spydar1982 on Nov 9th, 2003 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 04:59 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

EDITED

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 9th, 2003 at 02:05 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:40 AM
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

JediHDM> I never said that Sati read the code, Oracle doesn't read the code, or at least it isn't said. If Sati was a program without limits then she would immediately stop the machines, and save Zion. What's your explanation? Trust me, I know my matrix information. cool

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:44 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

CaptainInsano, spydar> BOTH OF YOU, CALM DOWN!!!!! STOP CALLING EACH OTHER NAMES!!!!

CaptainInsano> The Oracle reads the code, that is how she knows what will happen in the future...and, even if Sati understood what was happening, why would she stop the machines?!?! she's a PROGRAM!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainInsano2
Trust me, I know my matrix information. cool

AND I DON'T?!?! I think you are the one that is confused here, not me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:53 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

This is pretty funny.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 05:54 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said you didn't know your matrix. I am right here however in that, you said Sati could do anything, well it would make sense that she would stop everything if she could do everything, it's simple logic.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:00 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, it is not simple logic, why would a program, who is a child, stop the machines? that is not logical, that is ludicrous. Also, Sati makes the sunrise so beautiful, because she can...if a program is designed for a specific purpose, it has parameters governing what it can and cannot do, however, because Sati was born of Love between two programs, she had no purpose, meaning she had no parameters governing what she can and cannot do. So if she can do anything, that LOGICALLY means she can do EVERYTHING.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:07 AM
joeboy
Da Licker

when they humans are fee, there will be no purpose for any programs.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:11 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

JediHDM> Yea I agree but you made it sound by saying "She can do anything" like she has no borders, I am saying, that is not the case and that she can do certain things.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:14 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

in the matrix, she has no limits, she cannot do anything outside of the matrix, but why would she want to?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:17 AM
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not a matter of want, it's a matter of purpose, Seraph probably doesn't want to protect the Oracle but he is programmed to anyways (one example).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:26 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

My bet's 0n Yoda-dude over here

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:26 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

Ummm like hello and stuff?! I said in my post I was like stupid..... But hey thanks for pointing that out, I almost forgot I was a dip shit too. Yea yea my avatar is from the MTV Matrix parody whoopee. I took a screen cap from the Reloaded DVD, I refuse to watch MTV. Will Farrel is one of my favorite comedians, sometimes we have to give in. What can I say? Oh and the reason I posted in response to your original post was because half of the shit that ran like diarrhea from your lips the same way is does from my (ass)hole, was wrong. Some was right (kudos) but some was wrong. I just wanted you to calm down so others might not see what an (ass)hole you were/are. But I am a little slow if you know what I mean. I am sure they picked up on that before I did..... OHHHH and to quote you "Revolutions as a movie sucked"... Thanks for your time. In fact to save you time. I am a prick. (ass)hole. dumb-ass. retard. and anything else you want to throw at me, whatever it is, I admit that I am.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:29 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

ok ok here we go correct me if i am wrong this is just what i got from the movie.

Thomas Anderson = dead (look at park bench... memorial for the MAN who saved the matrix)

Neo = alive. Neo is a program (jedi corrects ..."human carrying anomily code".. spydar "thanks"). The One is a program just as the Architect, the Oracle, Smith, and Sati.

Psychical appearance in the matrix means nothing. The Oracle is looks old because what do you think when you hear the word oracle. I think old and wise... hmmm.... Now Thomas Anderson was the new shell for the 6th "one" just as the oracle has a new shell to hide herself.

Sati, just like most children represents innocence. Just like a child does for their parents Sati "painted" a beautiful sun and a colorful sky for neo over the grim gray/green bland sky before it.

Neo wrote something over the smith code leaving something behind. Everytime smith copies himself he gains a part of the program overwritten. The oracles purpose to help neo was what was written in smith.

Last edited by spydar1982 on Nov 9th, 2003 at 06:40 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:35 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

INsano> DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH, OR THE MOVIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SATI HAS NO PURPOSE!!!! THIS WAS SAID IN THE MOVIE!!!! LISTEN!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:38 AM