KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

PHOE's Harry Potter Game - Outside Hogwarts

Includes St. Mungo's, Diagon Alley, Twelve Grimmauld Place... primarily for adult characters... again, please post where you are.

Note: If you are playing a student, you cannot play here unless accompanied by an adult or approved by airangel or myself

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:06 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Platform Nine and Three Quarters

The Hogwarts Express pulls up at the station. Hurry up first years, you don't want to be late!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:07 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ariana was walking along reading the letter stating that she would be the new Head Girl.

"Wow....." She thought to herself.

She had chosen to ride the train to ensure the first year's new what they were doing.

{we will choose prefects...etc....as things progress......}

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:28 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Ariana!"

Simon jogged along the platform, narrowly avoiding knocking a gaggle of bemused first years onto the track.

He grinned, and waved his letter in the air.

"I got one too! Now... what are we supposed to do...?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 04:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale headed along the platform, looking for a compartment with someone he knew in.

OOC
Can one of you guys PM me with whats going on? I've been on holiday.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:01 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((Look here. If you're still confused, PM me...))

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:07 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

A witch comes rattling down the train, knocking on compartment doors.

"Anything off the trolley, dears?"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:22 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

Joshua opened the door. He was very hungry.
"Good morning, madam." He said courteous.
"May I have some Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans?
And I would like some pumpkin pasties also." wink

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:27 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

"Here we are, my lamb. That's 9 sickles, dear."

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:28 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale was still walking up and down the corridor, looking for a compartment with space. Normally he wouldn't hesitate to hex someone out, but he was trying to see how long he could go without a telling off. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote
Got a seat? Want to have a laugh? Write your name and compartment number here, and throw it out the door. He folded it quickly into a plane, and threw it down th corridor, bewitching to fly.

OOC
food trolley is coming the other way, so the plane is heading up to Joshua.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:37 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

*Drake arrived at the platform together with his brother, Drake was now on the second year and his brother would be on the first year, Drake however hasn't told his brother about what happened last year because he still coulnd't remember everything*
Drake: So this year you finaly start to study heh bro?
Adriel: Yeah I suppose so, I'm so nervous, I wonder if I'll make any friends.
Drake: Come on let's get our stuff in the train and go buy some ice cream.
Adriel: Okay let's go.
*Drake and Adriel putted their belongings in the train, Ryong was quite dificult to hide because of his colorful wings but Drake managed to hide his wings well by covering the cage with a blanket, they both exited the train and brought some ice cream, they sitted on a bench and waited till the time to leave*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:40 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

OOC
The little guy isn't a dragon too is he?!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:49 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

OOC
Nope he's human and not blood related to Drake, if you want I'll PM the history of Drake to you but not today, I'm too lazy to do it :P

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 06:09 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

"Thank You, Madam" Joshua said and gave nine Sickles to the witch.
He saw a paperplane flying and caught it. He read
"Got a seat? Want to have a laugh? Write your name and compartment number here, and throw it out the door" and did so, cause his compartment was empty.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 07:41 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doodlebug
Snape Rox!

Cool

Drake suddenly jumped through the compartment door. "Hi! Thanks for letting me-" They both stared at each other- Drake with his mouth half open and Joshua with a steadily increasing frown on his face.
"YOU!" yelled Joshua. "You're the one who flushed my head down the toilet last year!"
"oh...." said Drake going rappidly reddening "erm sorry about that..." embarrasment

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:06 PM
Doodlebug is currently offline Click here to Send Doodlebug a Private Message Find more posts by Doodlebug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

OOC:
HEY DRAKE IS ME AND I'VE NEVER DONE THAT!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:10 PM
Elessea

Laura walked down the corridors. she spotted drake and a boy she didnt know and slid in with them

"hey drake. how was your summer?" she asked

"i dont believe i know you. whats you name?" she added to the boy next to drake.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 10:16 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake: Oh hi Laura nice to see you, my summer was pretty much boring.

Adriel: Uh... my name's Adriel, nice to meet you *he said getting a bit red*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:10 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

"Ah hey Simon!" Ariana said as she ran up to give him a hug greetingly.

"Ermm, I suppose we are the eldest and we kind of watch over the newbie's and to assist the teachers with discipline, as needed." She told him.

She folder her letter and put it into her pocket.

(is he in Hufflepuff or in Gryff like Ariana, Phoe?)

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:33 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Anthony Parker sat quietly in the back of the train and looked out the window. He gave his snowy white owl a treat to calm her down. She did not like to travel unless it involved her flying.

I wonder what it's like at Hogwarts? He thought to himself.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:49 AM