KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » The Locust

The Locust
Started by: tabby999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Cool The Locust

anyone else heard of the Locust? they may sound sort of same same but they have some really cool music when you listen in, quirky organs and the like in the back ground. i got a double vinyl for $18 ($12 US) one being a picture disk the other a opaque colour disk! score

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 11:31 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Df02

The Locust rule... very bizzare music, and people haha... but very good aswell big grin

(please log in to view the image)

TotalFormat Forums
tomorrow is so far and I no longer want to find a replacement for all these pictures that are lost in my mind

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 12:29 PM
Df02 is currently offline Click here to Send Df02 a Private Message Find more posts by Df02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reckoning

Insane band. They're just as great live. I got bruised good at the show.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 05:11 AM
Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

where did they play in Aus?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 08:59 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reckoning

Aha. I got you beat. I was in Canada for a year. They played there. It rocked. You would of loved it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:22 AM
Reckoning is currently offline Click here to Send Reckoning a Private Message Find more posts by Reckoning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

bastard

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:46 AM
Reckoning

There were no barriers and the band were eye level. Shows there are so much more intense. They wore all the costumes too while playing their stuff. It was incredible.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 09:48 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i can only imagine how mental their shows would be, god damn it would go off

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 11:03 AM
Reckoning

With costumes! I don't know how they play so well wearing that heavy stuff.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 08:05 AM