KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » What do you think about Peter Pettigrew?

What do you think about Peter Pettigrew?
Started by: Wizardkid233

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wizardkid233

Arrow What do you think about Peter Pettigrew?

So do you think pettigrew will save harry somehow since harry saved his life? i think peter will sacrifice himself to save harry from voldemort at one point...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 04:59 AM
Wizardkid233 is currently offline Click here to Send Wizardkid233 a Private Message Find more posts by Wizardkid233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

no

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:02 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i dont think so ... ( in the book werent he destoryed ) i m sure of it so if they go with the book they wont b a peter (i know he got a way it Poa the movie but they cant change it that much can they )

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 01:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Im not sure! He does owe harry a great debt, so maybe he'll do something in Harrys favour but wont change sides or sacrifice himself! He's too much of a faggott for that!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 03:54 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

if he wanted to pay his debt to harry he should've made sure that voldermorts potion to get his body back failed.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:23 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I think he will save Harry, he is obliged to return the favor.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 08:04 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

^agree with Zombieman

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:50 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

I agree to. he only joined Voldemort out of Cowardice and so maybe his great debt towards Harry and maybe guilt over James and Lily will make him save him x

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:59 PM
ada is currently offline Click here to Send ada a Private Message Find more posts by ada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

but he still an ass

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:09 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

exactly an a$$hole!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:57 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

yep! that he is!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:02 PM
Elondra
Punk Princess

What do you think about Peter Pettigrew?

He should be hung. evil face

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:02 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

I want to know what the significance with his silver hand will be. I mean i hate the guys guts already, but if i ever thought of he would be responsible for the death of Lupin! I'd burst with Anger!!!!! xx

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 01:25 PM
Cepheus

lol take it easy

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:01 PM
ada

I know, sorry! Got a little over excited! xx

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 03:36 PM
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Die, Peter, DIE!!!!!

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 07:21 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

I think calling him an ******* is a bit harsh. The way is see it, he is weak and spineless but I think there may be some good in him deep down which we will see when he saves Harry's life in the future.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 08:23 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

A bit harsh??? is it eck! he was responsible for the death of James and Liliy and also stood to watch Harry die after Harry saved him from Lupin and Sirius! xx

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 08:08 AM
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

I think, he has a part yet to play in the story, like gollum did in lord of the rings.

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:02 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ada

Of course. We are going to see more of him but i dont see how he has more story behind him? I think we are well tuned into Peter Pettigrew already. What we'll see is just whether he will redeem himself or not xx

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:32 PM