KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pierce Brosnan starring on Mexicali and Bond 21

Pierce Brosnan starring on Mexicali and Bond 21
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Cool Pierce Brosnan starring on Mexicali and Bond 21

Pierce Brosnan is scheduled to reprise his 007 role when the 21st James Bond film begins production in January 2005. Before that, the star will reteam with MGM on Mexicali, an action thriller that will mark the directorial debut of film editor Pietro Scalia.

MGM just picked up the project, which Screen Gems developed and put in turnaround. The studio quickly began negotiations with Brosnan and Scalia, with an eye toward starting production in 2004.

Brosnan will play a successful businessman who witnesses a murder while on a sailboat with his wife off the coast of Baja. After she goes missing, he must save her and make his way back across the border before the killers catch up with him.

The film was written by Christian Gudegast and Paul Scheuring, the duo who wrote Vin Diesel starrer A Man Apart. Patrick Kelly, who scripted the MGM film Man on the Ledge, has been brought in for a rewrite.

Brosnan is about to begin work with Salma Hayek and director Brett Ratner on After the Sunset, MGM, meanwhile, is mobilizing the next Bond movie. No director has been named, but a holiday 2005 release date has already been carved out, and a treatment and outline have been worked up by Die Another Day writers Neal Purvis and Robert Wade.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:09 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i am personally not a big fan of pierce brosnan as james bond. i think he is better than some but sean connery kicks all their asses

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:27 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

eek! I LOVE JAMES BOND AND PIERCE BROSNAN! eek!
I can't wait till this one big grin

Old Post Oct 10th, 2003 07:29 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs Perry

if pierce brosnan is not the in bond 21 i will never watch a new james bond film for as long as i live

Attachment: hot2.jpg
This has been downloaded 21 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2004 08:15 PM
Mrs Perry is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Perry a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Perry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote