KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Be my friend

Be my friend
Started by: ripsteve

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ripsteve

Be my friend

hi i am a girl looking for some nice people to chat to
i have never been on this website so i need to be shown what to do i am a friend of guiseppes and she told me to registar and have a good chat with every one if you are fit
love RIPSteve smokin' smokin' smokin' smokin'

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:41 PM
ripsteve is currently offline Click here to Send ripsteve a Private Message Find more posts by ripsteve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This place is FULL of nice people, I assure you.

Welcome aboard! Another one of these London girls, eh? Feel free to take a look and post around, and if you want to talk to myself or anyone else just use the Private Messaging system, and if they answer back you are in business.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Hi there!

hope you will settle in!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 07:48 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

jolly good to meet you smile

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2001 08:32 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

"little miss bitchy"? Uh oh! eek! laughing out loud

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:03 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

Hello.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2001 04:39 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bubblesgirl17

Hello I don't really know anything about this site and I just wondered if there is any way someone can help me out.... confused

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 08:17 PM
Bubblesgirl17 is currently offline Click here to Send Bubblesgirl17 a Private Message Find more posts by Bubblesgirl17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I'm now online, so I will help you around;
Remember that you can always come with question to me, Ush, Ratcat, Queeq, finti,... and all the others actually.

Ripsteve are you still online?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 08:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerssot speaks the truth. Try opening your own thread and telling us about yourself

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 09:47 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Don't ask me for help. I'm computer-illiterate.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 10:41 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Gosh! This sudeen influx of females is weird! I remember when there were a meer four of us when I came tothe board! Soon we will be having the majority! Ooh! Could be interesting! Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 11:26 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Eh-up, she's off again...

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 11:28 PM
Bubblesgirl17

Thanks for the help guys ::cough cough:: hehe and I hope there is nothing wrong with the sudden influx of females... laughing out loud smile stick out tongue wink

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 05:43 AM
Bubblesgirl17 is currently offline Click here to Send Bubblesgirl17 a Private Message Find more posts by Bubblesgirl17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

did you got the PM's?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 07:07 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Nice English, yerssot! stick out tongue

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 08:18 AM
Lara
Belladonna

Hey! To.......BACK OFF!!!!!! leave my guy alone.

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 01:20 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

quote:
This sudeen influx of females is weird!

It's Yerssot. His deodorant is attracting woman from all over the world.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 03:16 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Well not quite! Just from London apparently! It seems to be a very localised illness at the moment! It's ok! I think I can keep it contained down here! I must save the world!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 09:26 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Ripsteve, guiseppe told me that you werent happy with my last reply. Sorry, it wasnt to you it was to ToMacco(I wrote To for short) smile

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 11:23 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ripsteve

Content deleted; need to keep this place clean!

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 30th, 2001 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2001 02:16 PM
ripsteve is currently offline Click here to Send ripsteve a Private Message Find more posts by ripsteve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote