KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Freaky Dreams...

Freaky Dreams...
Started by: Schizo_n_me

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Freaky Dreams...

Does anyone have any really freaky dreams? I am NOT talking about sex dreams!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:33 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

everyone has freaky dreams. i had the dream of the ENTIRE french revolution. aww man that was terrible. i woke up with a headache.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:07 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
drunk_nazgul
obscure

I had a dream about frogs once... then the next week I was assigned a teacher who loves frogs so much she fills the classroom with that memorabilia (Sp.?) The freaky thing was, my dream consisted of a world of frogs.
Once I had a dream that my town was on fire and a huge gas station sign fell over. Shadowskill and I had to pick it up BY OURSELVES and put it back.

...I feel bad for you, HH.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:12 AM
drunk_nazgul is currently offline Click here to Send drunk_nazgul a Private Message Find more posts by drunk_nazgul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

I had this one dream about 3 days before the 9/11 had happened. I dreamt that I was in N.Y.C and i was on a boat in the water which was below the twin towers and i looked up and see people 'flying' down and falling into the water ... and then i went into this underground parking lot and there was this weird machine that started to smoke and up popped one of them evil clowns and he started to chase me and 2 other girls i didnt kno around the underground parking lot, trying to kill us, and there was many doors leading to more underground parking lots, and me and the girls ended up getting trapped in one of the underground rooms... and then i dreamt that i woke up and saw that there was this evil clown face to face with me, so i thot this was really happeneing, but it wasn't, so i dreamt i woke up again, but i was still sleeping in reality, and in my dream and i heard that my older sister was crying that my dad had died, so then i acutally woke up for real, and heard my older sister crying outside my door... i almost had a heart attack because i thot my dad passed away, but he didnt, she just broke up with her boyfriend... i hope this all makes sence to you!!big grin

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:38 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG You have no idea! One of the side effects of one of the medications I'm on actually triggers very freaky crazy vivid dreams! Can you believe that? Weird!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:51 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

A while ago I had this dream.I was in a car accident and I woke up in the hospital(in the dream) and this really good looking guy was there and I got up from the bed and he started chasing mw around the bed and i escaped and he turned into a werewolf and ........well the dream ended in sex but it was freaky up until that point.Actually it was weird to the end because the sex was with the werewolf.Crap,I should stop now.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:27 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I had a dream that my mom put my dog in the dryer lol , and he was in there too long so he died....then when I woke up my dog really was dead (please log in to view the image)

Last edited by NTonks on Nov 14th, 2003 at 05:34 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:30 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

hahahahah tonks ^

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:50 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

awww i'm sorry tonks!! that's really sad!!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:54 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Hey what about me?A werewolf took advantage of me.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:56 AM
Espantada20 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada20 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

you too espantada20! that musta been really weird dream!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:57 AM
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

It was.But I liked it.JK.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:00 AM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

whistle

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:03 AM
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

Hee hee hee.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:04 AM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
hahahahah tonks ^

not funny miffed: , my doggy really died sad

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:19 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada20
Sexual Entity

How insensitive.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:20 AM
NTonks
Crash's Wife

yes, very

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:32 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by Espantada20
Hey what about me?A werewolf took advantage of me.

I was a werewolf once for Halloween and I got so much play. Even my friend Raquel, who was supposedly just my friend came up to me on e and said 'I want to hook up with the werewolf.' She ended up with my brown face and body paint all over her body. It wasn't a dream, though. Oh well.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:50 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

so If you had sex with a werewolf, would that be considered inter-species relations, or would it go eigther way?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:59 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

It would be considedered a howling good time. Okay, that was cheesy.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:14 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote