KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » One Line?!!

One Line?!!
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Angry One Line?!!

I can't BELIEVE Persephone only got ONE LINE in the whole of Revo!

I mean, looking at this from a storytelling point of view {and not at her, um, assets}, we NEEDED more dialogue with her to find out more about her back story, and what she's after. IS she a vampire? We assume so, but that's not confirmed. WHY does she kiss everyone she meets? To suck emotions, we thought - but again not confirmed.

To be honest, that's a big problem in my humble opinion with Revo. Pointless new storylines were introduced, and merely detracted from giving us straight answers. Now c'mon: seriously, they could have arguably done away with most of Sati's storyline. And while you may all scoff and say: "That's what the matrix series is like - it lets you make your own answers, like it or lump it", I don't agree with that policy. Dammit we SHOULD have answers. We waited long enough for them!

Btw I'm noola, for those who don't know big grin

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:18 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

That was the one downfall of Revolutions, the lack of explaination of Persephone's role. We may never know who or what she is, we'll just have to guess. I would guess that there will more info on her released through a different medium.
The line was, to the best of my knowladge, "She'll do it. She's in love"
BTW she=Trinity

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:24 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

The line is: "If she has to she'll kill every one of us. She's in love"

PLUS - that was even in the trailer! So we all knew what her ENTIRE contribution to revo was in September.

Still, plenty of eye candy on show, I suppose. Now THOSE are what I call special effects laughing

I'm gonna go hide before korri finds me

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:30 AM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Don't worry, Korri won't kill you unless u say Persephone and Trinity rock and Neo sucks. Oh sh$t, I just said that. Now I got to hide. Spare me Korri if you read this.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:38 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

I seriously dont think that she even wants to care about the Matrix anymore

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:02 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

but she always will no matter what

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 04:53 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

theres problems with a few characters tho. think about seraph, and the actual fate of the twins (i think they live judging by the ghosting w/the explosion) theres also matters of niobe and jason (locke) miffune, the oracle, we were told what we NEEDED to know, just not everything we WANTED to know.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 06:43 AM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

I agree with realworlddreams... we were told what we needed to know. It is a shame that Persephone got such a small role, but could you see her doing anything else relevant to where the film ended? I think we may be seeing Seraph, The Twins, etc. in the Matrix Online... but that's pure speculation... They'd probably be those characters that everyone looks for.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:09 AM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Yeah,

The movie is basically told from Neo's point of view.

If Neo doesn't know, then neither do we.

.....sort of. whistle

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:27 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by AliasNeo15
I seriously dont think that she even wants to care about the Matrix anymore

confused

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 11:02 AM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

if you look at reloaded and revolutions as one big film split in two she had her main part in the reloaded part of the film and another scene in the 2nd part of the film (rev).

from watching the extras on the reloaded dvd she is also featured in the 'enter the matrix game' which has an hour of new film footage in it (including a kiss with niobe!) so she is featured in three main parts of the matrix world

its also possible she may feature in matrix online.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 01:57 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by mors823
Don't worry, Korri won't kill you unless u say Persephone and Trinity rock and Neo sucks. Oh sh$t, I just said that. Now I got to hide. Spare me Korri if you read this.

What the f**k?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

It's just like Bill Hicks said:

Don't let those ****ers tell you what to think. YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'RE RIGHT!.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:09 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

she had a great costume in Revolutions tho!

pity it wasnt see-thru like in Reloaded...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:11 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

sick

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

c'mon korri you cant deny she is one good looking woman

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:45 PM
Korri

yes i can

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:54 PM
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
yes i can

well ok maybe you can embarrasment

but i think shes hot! eek!

and you like keanu roll eyes (sarcastic)

Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:46 PM
Korri

whats your point

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:48 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

laughing
Okay, I'm sorry. But I think it was FUNNY that Persephone has such a small role in Revolutions, after the drooling around here (to a point where life-rafts were needed), and theories she was The MOTHER of the Matrix.

What happens? One line... wink

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:52 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote