KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Could jesus heat up a buritto so hot even he couldent eat it?

Could jesus heat up a buritto so hot even he couldent eat it?
Started by: ((The_Anomaly))

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Could jesus heat up a buritto so hot even he couldent eat it?

is that possible...i dont know.........its an "anomaly"....

think about it.......jesus.....buritto......

mmmmmmmmmmm.....buritto...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:20 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trainman
I know Kung Fu...

thats a good question, however the real question is, how many buritto's could neo eat, thats the real question, wouldent it be infint?, but how can he just keep eating?, that doesnt make sence.....oh well

and what about those russians............................there weird.........crazy russians

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:25 AM
trainman is currently offline Click here to Send trainman a Private Message Find more posts by trainman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

okkaayy.... What the f**k?

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:30 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

could we close this thread?...it is getting annoying, seeing threads about nothing every five secs...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:04 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

But the thread isn't about nothing, its about burritos and crazy russians.

I'd say thats a serious topic in this day and age,

But not matrix related, so it shouldn't exactly be "here".

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:09 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

my atheist friend try to stump me with the same type of question, only he asked Could God make a rock so heavy that even he couldn't lift it? It's a stupid question, because as a HUMAN you can't answer it, because your NOT God. thumb up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:17 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

I hate when people say "God only wants you to love him" then when they can't aswer something about him they say "We can't comprehend him." If you can't comprehend him how do you know he "loves" you?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:48 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

That's a no-brainer, Hegemon- because that bit they CAN understand. None of them claim that everything God does is incomprehensible! Just not everything he does can be understood by mere man. If you want to catch out religious types you'll need to do better than that.

Don't go thinking I am one, though...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Then help me out here Ush.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:38 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, those days are long behind me... there's no point fighting faith with reason, the two are fundamentally opposed. The champion of reason will say the other has no reason and the champion of faith will say the other has no faith and no matter how far and how detailed you take the argument that is what it comes down to- no-one shifts.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

Yes, I suppose that's too true

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 04:44 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
I hate when people say "God only wants you to love him" then when they can't aswer something about him they say "We can't comprehend him." If you can't comprehend him how do you know he "loves" you?

hegemon, it's just because were not God, so we wouldn't know, but we know that he loves us because he sent his only son to earth to die for us. (Christianity)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:18 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

You shouldn't believe everything you read. To me the Bible sounds like it was written by a couple of guys who just a little bit high.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:23 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

I don't believe in everything i read, but i believe in the Bible whole heartedly, mainly because i believe in God, and the Bible was written by men that were ordained by God, i really don't care what it may sound like, it may even sound crazy i.e. Revelation, but i believe what it says, because i'm a Chirstian smile

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:30 PM
Hegemon875
Archvillain

This is pointless but WHY do you believe?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:31 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

why is it pointless, because what you can't see, is not there?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:39 PM
Darth Revan
-

That's a tough one.........
God: "instead, only try to realize the truth."
Jesus: "what truth?"
God: "there is no burrito. If you know this, you will see that it is not the burrito that is heated up, it is only yourself."

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:28 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by Hegemon875
You shouldn't believe everything you read. To me the Bible sounds like it was written by a couple of guys who just a little bit high.

I agree..A lot of it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!! I read this passage about not putting old wine into new wine skins or something..WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?! And even if you do get a preacher to explain it for you, the message behind all of it is just "be a good person." WELL NO KIDDING!!! We could not have possibly figured that out ourselves!!!

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:31 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Revan
I agree..A lot of it makes NO SENSE AT ALL!! I read this passage about not putting old wine into new wine skins or something..WTF does that have to do with ANYTHING?! And even if you do get a preacher to explain it for you, the message behind all of it is just "be a good person." WELL NO KIDDING!!! We could not have possibly figured that out ourselves!!!

the wine skin thing... say you decide to do everything right, you have just change your life, and you decide to not do the bad things that you used to do (you put new wine in a new wine skin), but whenever you go back and do the bad thing that you used your puting old wine, in that new wine skin. There ya go. thumb up

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:47 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Re: Could jesus heat up a buritto so hot even he couldent eat it?

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
is that possible...i dont know.........its an "anomaly"....

think about it.......jesus.....buritto......

mmmmmmmmmmm.....buritto...
laughing I have actually seen this happen!!!
And it happens around here more than you think. Microwaves can be VERY unpredictable

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 10:59 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote