KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I'm Crippled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Crippled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: Deathblow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathblow
-

I'm Crippled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i broke my arm in 2 places yesterday (please log in to view the image) . i just got back from the hospital which smelt horrible, and i had to queue for 3 hours yesterday before i could get an x-ray. my arms itching like hell and i cant scratch it, i cant type properly and i just scratched my Static X cd and it doesnt work...why meee???

sign my cast anyone...?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:17 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

~JKozzy~
hope u feel better man!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:18 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

crazy_c

Aww poor u

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:20 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

~Teh Force~
Spelled incorrectly to make you feel better thumb up

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:20 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

**signs cast...This will feel better when it stops hurting - Diego

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:22 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

"In the cauldron of pain, everyone gets their spoonful"

Take care.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:25 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hope u get better bro how did u break it ne way

sighned -DeNiro- aka. -Big D-

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:27 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

you guys are so cool (please log in to view the image)

i was skating with my buds outside a closed carpark and some guy in a range rover came round the corner, saw the carpark was closed and reversed straight into me, i fell off my board and landed sideways on my arm right on the edge of the side walk....the crack was pretty loud sick

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:32 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

messed ouch

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:37 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

SUE HIM!!!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:39 PM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i hate when people sue for dumb reasons but u got a pretty good reason to at least make him pay ur hospital bills and about 2 grand for pain and suffering but still sucks ne way u look at it so get better thumb up

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:39 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

you think so De? hmm maybe i should sue...i think id be a bit outta my depth with all court cases and what not....have any of you guys ever done that sort of thing before?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:43 PM
Matrix_man
The One

yeh i broke into a guys house and tripped on his rug and sued him for £500,000.

..::Matrix Man::..

signed

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:45 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by Matrix_man
yeh i broke into a guys house and tripped on his rug and sued him for £500,000.

..::Matrix Man::..

signed

laughing laughing out loud laughing

way to cheer me up M_M. i almost feel...whats the opposite to depressed?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:49 PM
Matrix_man
The One

ejected? laughing out loud glad i cheered u up, and that did actually happen in america i read aobut it!

lil bitchiness happy BidMyBlood2Run love Korri angel silver_tears badkittykitty Syren

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:52 PM
Matrix_man is currently offline Click here to Send Matrix_man a Private Message Find more posts by Matrix_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

well if that guy could get half a million i reckon i could squeeze a couple of grand outta Mr Range Rover.....wheres lionel hutz when you need him?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:56 PM
cermiestar
kitten

oh are you ok ?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:57 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matrix_man
The One

laughing out loud probably goin thru ur garbage can

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 09:57 PM
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by cermiestar
oh are you ok ?

im fine! well except for the stabbing pains in my elbow and wrist and the crippling depression of knowing im gonna have to do everything one handed for several months and that im going to have to give up skateboarding, playing with my band and basketball for 7 weeks or however long it is. apart from that, im as right as rain.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:01 PM
cermiestar
kitten

aw! *hugs*

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:01 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote