KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gotham City in the Summertime

Gotham City in the Summertime
Started by: mycoreisdark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (29): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

Gotham City in the Summertime

You guys pretty much all know Jess Wayne right? Okay well if not, go to the first page of "Hero High".
This Rpg will be taking place the summer after Jess's first year at Hero highschool and she's back home in Gotham, she is not yet a vampire, but is still going out with Justin Nalfien and everything else is pretty much the same as Hero High but in the summer at Gotham.

It was 7:00 am when the alarm rang, a hand reached out from under the covers and smaked the 'off' button ontop of the clock. It was the first day of summer and Jessica Wayne had just returned home from school in New Hamshire the night before. She sat up and Yawned, looked around her room and smiled. Walking into the bathroom, she looked in her mirror and gazed upon her reflection, a locke of her black hair had fallen over her icyblue eyes. She pulled back her hair and laughed a little remembering the last day of school.
She had a shower and got dressed in a pair of black jeans cutoff at the knees, a white shirt with a modern amusement bird on it and a pair of blue converse allstar hightops. She pulled on a checkered cabbie hat, grabbed her cellphone and her keys, stuffed some money in her pocket and hurried down the ladder from her room. She ran down to the first floor, passing her brother Dick who looked like he woke up two minutes ago. Jess ran into the kitchen where Alfred was making breakfeast.
"Morning Alfred! Sorry, I don't have time for breakfeast this morning, have to go meet someone!"

"Misss Wayne! Might I suggest,that you take an apple for a little food on the run?" Alfred said as Jess turned back to face him. He threw and apple and Jess caught it right before she ran out the door.

"Thanks Alfred!" she yelled as she ran into the laundry room and into the garage. She hopped onto her black motorcycle that she got last year when she turned sixteen, and drove to gotham.

((hopefully, she'll meet Justin downtown, but whoever.))

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:43 PM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

(Alright! This time we can actually get to the story. Of course I'll play as Sam.)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:51 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I hope you have permission. Anyways, can we make our own characters?]

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:54 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

yes you can and yes I believe i do

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:02 AM
mycoreisdark is currently offline Click here to Send mycoreisdark a Private Message Find more posts by mycoreisdark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Alright, just making sure. Any specific format?]

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:07 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Sam sat on top of Wayne tower in the heart of Gotham. It was a nice day and Sam felt pretty good about coming to visit the city. Since school got out he hadn't had much of a chance to hang out with all his friends and he remembered that Kel and Tom lived in Gotham. Tom lived with his godfather and Kel was living with an adopted family. Sam took a deep breath and looked of the edge of the tower. "Clear conditions and nice breeze..." He had, backing away from the edge. "Not a bad day for base jumping" He thought running to the edge and jumping of the roof. Sam did a flip and let himself fall to the ground. He landed on his feet, next to a little kid and his mother. The little kid looked up at Sam for a while. "Cool!" He said, looking up at his mother. "Mom look at him! Did you see him? He just jumped from way up there!" The little boy pointed up at the top of Wayne tower. Sam smiled at the kid and laughed. "Yeah, I guess it was pretty cool." He said, jumping across the street and onto a smaller building.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:15 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mycoreisdark
Don't be a square!

(not really, just try and make your posts more than three sentence))

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:19 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Ok, but it would've been hard to turn that question into three sentences]

Name: Croweley Dusk
Power: Able to create a magnetic electricity field using metal, which his suit is made of.
Appearence: Black hair, tan skin, yellow eyes(They turn glowing blue when he uses his power), navy blue jacket, dark jeans, and a red shirt.
Personality: Smart, not mean (but not extremely super nice either)
History: When he grew up, he graduated high school, but when the administrators discovered his powers, they expelled him and sent him to imprisonment in a plastic orb, because his powers were too destructive.
Suddenly, when he had his chance, he escaped to Gotham, in hopes of using his powers for good.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 12:33 AM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ballister
[Ok, but it would've been hard to turn that question into three sentences]

Name: Croweley Dusk
Power: Able to create a magnetic electricity field using metal, which his suit is made of.
Appearence: Black hair, tan skin, yellow eyes(They turn glowing blue when he uses his power), navy blue jacket, dark jeans, and a red shirt.
Personality: Smart, not mean (but not extremely super nice either)
History: When he grew up, he graduated high school, but when the administrators discovered his powers, they expelled him and sent him to imprisonment in a plastic orb, because his powers were too destructive.
Suddenly, when he had his chance, he escaped to Gotham, in hopes of using his powers for good.
(Why are yellow eyes so popular? Ever since Tom was created I've seen like, four other RP characters with yellow eyes.)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[Probably because of Star Wars with that evil Anakin thing, but my eyes are dark yellow in real life (a bit green, but more yellow)]

Croweley sat on the ledge of a building as he watched a girl driving on a motorcycle. He looked over to where a few cars were parked. A gang fight was occuring. "Stupid people." he said, pointing his finger at a car. He used his electromagnetic powers to cause an electrical explosion, destroying the cars, and knocking the gang members way back into the street.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:30 AM
Maleficus
King dork

[Probably because of Star Wars with that evil Anakin thing, but my eyes are dark yellow in real life (a bit green, but more yellow)]

Croweley sat on the ledge of a building as he watched a girl driving on a motorcycle. He looked over to where a few cars were parked. A gang fight was occuring. "Stupid people." he said, pointing his finger at a car. He used his electromagnetic powers to cause an electrical explosion, destroying the cars, and knocking the gang members way back into the street.
Sam was on top of the small building for only a second before he was hit with the force of an explosion. "What the hell?" He shouted getting up and looking over the edge of the building. He saw a gang of unconscious ruffians and some car scraps lying on the street below. "Alright... That isn't scary at all." He told himself, jumping down to make sure no one was hurt.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:37 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"What's this? I hope that guy isn't thinking of anything stupid to do..." He raised his finger but didn't do anything; yet.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:50 AM
Vathu
Rougue

Justin sat atop a gargoyle, overlooking the city. He was scanning the area when he found who he was looking for. He jumped off of the gargoyle and slid down the side of the high rise until he gently landed on the top of a small grocery store. There, he sat down, and awaited Jess's arrival.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:55 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Sam gathered all the gang members into a dumpster and checked to make sure no Innocent people were hurt. "The gang members will be alright, if not a little stinky." He thought to himself walking down the street. He looked back at the scene of the explosion and scratched his head. "What did that?" He wondered.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:57 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i'll be lance from hero high)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:26 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

"Hmm.... That guy isn't human... Or at least not an average human... He may be like me." Croweley turned, then jumped down into an ally. He looked up to a boy sitting on a grocery store. "Another overlooker. I wonder if he has powers too. But first, I have to focus on the task at hand." He walked out into the streets and started looking around.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 09:59 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Justin jumps off the top of the grocery store and runs up the side of the wayne industries building. He kneels on the gargoyle where he told jess he would be whenever they were to meet.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:37 AM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Croweley watched the person jump around. "What the hell is going on today..." he said, walking toward a large building that said "Metal Factory" in letters that were almost gone. He walked in and went to a large container with metal panels in it. He picked a few up. "These might be useful..." He took them to his shed and attached them to a black suit. He cut a metal panel into the letter B.

Last edited by NK-Syndrome on Dec 3rd, 2005 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 01:08 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

[I just picked the random letter B in that last post, I'm changing it from the shape of B to the shape of a lightning bolt]

Croweley went to the streets. He walked down an ally and through a door. There was a set of stairs, and voices at the bottom of them. The sound of beer bottles shattered. Croweley walked down and saw a drunk gang breaking beer bottles on eachother's heads. "Hey, look" one said in a slurring voice. "It's a person with metal on! Heh, heh." He threw a bottle at Croweley, but he simply stepped out of the way. "Please, you morons are target practice. Or better yet, guinea pigs." His eyes glowed blue, and a sudden flash of electromagnetic energy blasted the room. Croweley's entire body was electrified and he looked like a mass of pure energy. The entire room was overwhelmed with power, and now Croweley couldn't control it. The walls were blasted away, and a flash of blue emmited so that some parts of the city could see it. When the lightning finally shorted out, Croweley's body was ringing. He was too tired to do anything. He tried to walk away, and fell down outside.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:53 AM
Maleficus
King dork

[I just picked the random letter B in that last post, I'm changing it from the shape of B to the shape of a lightning bolt]

Croweley went to the streets. He walked down an ally and through a door. There was a set of stairs, and voices at the bottom of them. The sound of beer bottles shattered. Croweley walked down and saw a drunk gang breaking beer bottles on eachother's heads. "Hey, look" one said in a slurring voice. "It's a person with metal on! Heh, heh." He threw a bottle at Croweley, but he simply stepped out of the way. "Please, you morons are target practice. Or better yet, guinea pigs." His eyes glowed blue, and a sudden flash of electromagnetic energy blasted the room. Croweley's entire body was electrified and he looked like a mass of pure energy. The entire room was overwhelmed with power, and now Croweley couldn't control it. The walls were blasted away, and a flash of blue emmited so that some parts of the city could see it. When the lightning finally shorted out, Croweley's body was ringing. He was too tired to do anything. He tried to walk away, and fell down outside.
(You do know that Sam is otherwise known as the Blue Lightning Samurai for a reason. He uses lightning and has a lightning insignia on his shirts... Either way.)

Sam heard another explosion. "Sounds like they're playing my song." He muttered to himself, running to where he heard the explosion. He saw a weird kid outside a building. There was smoke emitting from the building and Sam thought he knew what caused it. He walked over to the weird kid on the ground and nudged him with his foot. "Hey kid, wake up. Do you know what happened here?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 03:32 AM