KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » MTV Movie Awards

MTV Movie Awards
Started by: sith_darth_jay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

Smile MTV Movie Awards

well, now that both movies are out, what nominations do you think matrix would get?

the best action sequence will be the zion battle or the highway chase?

the best fight: burlybrawl, superbrawl, or any other fights?

any thoughts...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:23 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

anybody there?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:54 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
matrixgurl4

zion sequence would get best battle......in my opinion

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:44 PM
matrixgurl4 is currently offline Click here to Send matrixgurl4 a Private Message Find more posts by matrixgurl4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

do you think that there will be a spoof, like Reloaded?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:47 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

This should be best movie, best action movie, best fight, and best comedic preformance. Those sentinels are so dang funny.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 12:57 AM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chapel

im sorry but if you have read the lotr, you know that if Peter jackson has done the battle of the Pelinor field justice , no battle, fight or action sequence in any film ever made including the matrix(s) and the previous LOTR film will compare.

so i guess that ROTK will win, unless jackson ****s it of course

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:17 AM
Chapel is currently offline Click here to Send Chapel a Private Message Find more posts by Chapel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

They're not going to enter Reloaded for awards because it would interfere with Revolution's chances.

Edit: I was thinking of the Oscars.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Last edited by The Unknown on Nov 26th, 2003 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:17 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

unknown> are you sure about that, cuz reloaded was pure action compare to revo,
LOTR will get the best movie nomination, but matrix will put up a fight, i think that matrix (any of them, 2 or 3) will get the best action sequence, and LOTR will win best movie, keanu will be nominated for best actor, but who knows if he'll win or not.
definitly matrix will get best fight

Mors> i don't think there'll be a spoof, the movie is out and they usually make a spoof about a new movie that isn't nominated.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:09 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Dude! Burly Brawl!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:49 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Oh, the MTV awards, there's a credible award show right up the matrix's alley.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Backfire> Please leave the Matrix Forum. We ALL know you don't like the Matrix, so your posts do NOTHING. We'll assume that you'll disagree to anything Matrix related, so don't waste your time typing it. Sorry if I sound rude, but this forum is for people to discuss the movie, not share their opinions of it. Once again, sorry for any rudeness.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 09:44 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

you are incredibly wrong, this forum is for opinions of the film as well as discussions, I have just as much right to air my complaints, just as you have rights to defend the films against said complaints.

Besides, the post up there was more a bash of the MTV movie awards, which is indeed a terrible award show.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:52 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

I think Super-Brawl was good enough to take an award.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:29 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i dunno, ,i liked the burlybrawl a lot more

Backfire> i don't think that the MTV Movie Awards is terrible, it's not the oscar (those are terrible), ,but it's a funny, lay back enjoyable show.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:16 PM
Mordecai
I am the way.

No. MTV movie awards/any MTV awards show is terrible, some bits are funny, but i have no idea how you can handle all those thousands of idiot teeny boppers screaming there asses off for absolutely no reason whatsoever, i will never understand. Same with every celebrity on the damn show, its so cheesy and fake and they try so hard to act like they are having so much fun. Which is screwed because they are actors, they can't even have actual fun as normal people.

Also every MTV awards show claims every movie/piece of music/whatever is the greatest in the world, if it isn't nominated its useless, and everything nominated is "the next best thing" or "something new" or "truely unique" or "the future of film/music" which for the most part is absolute ass blankets.

They are terrible.

I'm glad i got that out, sorry to everyone, had to vent. whistle

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Last edited by Mordecai on Nov 28th, 2003 at 01:18 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:16 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

they are not believable, but they're still fun, the spoof are, almost all the time, hilarious, and the performance are something great too

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:35 PM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Yeah i agree the paradies are funny.

And a shitload of money goes into each performance. (that doesn't make them good, but the eye candy is there.)

But the overall shows, for the reasons mentioned, are terrible in my opinion.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 02:42 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote