KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Juggernaut's Invulnerability

Juggernaut's Invulnerability
Started by: Autarch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Autarch

Juggernaut's Invulnerability

I try to keep up on certain characters, and as I understand it Juggernaut in all his incarnations except 'depowered' Juggernaut is flat-out invulnerable to anything except mental attacks, and can be confused or slowed by certain other effects. But over in the versus forum people talk as though, if you were only strong enough, you could hurt Juggernaut. Now I know you can damage Juggernaut's meat, aside from the whole Onslaught business Shatterstar poked him in the eye once. But in none of these circumstances was Juggernaut stopped, in none of them did he lose any power, in none of them did he even express the slightest discomfort. Juggernaut is, as far as I have ever seen, totally indestructable.
Is there something I am missing here?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 05:20 PM
Autarch is currently offline Click here to Send Autarch a Private Message Find more posts by Autarch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Hulk scared the shit out of juggernaut by stopping him fairly easily. The same thing happened in the cartoon when Gladiator threw him halfway across the world with one hand.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2006 06:30 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

which cartoon was that evoution? i dont remember that from the 90's series. if it was the 90's series which episode was it i own them all

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 09:28 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

it was in the 90's cartoon, one of the preludes to the phoenix saga i think. But the hulk thing is from the comics and should be expected since hulk is roughly as strong as the modern age superman

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 04:36 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

I only people I've ever seen really take down Juggernaut is the Hulk and Onslaught.. Oh and he got owned by Wonder Woman in Ultimate Access but I don't think that counts.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 06:14 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

the onslaught thing doesnt really count, it had so many plot holes and inconsistancies, including juggernauts mind being read with his helmet still on. other than that war hulk im not sure about, i think juggernaut was just used to show hulk as being super powerful, and wasnt a real showing of what he can do.

other than that as far as i know unlimited durability is his major power, that and unlimited strength. the only way to hurt him is with magic or telepathy. and even if you could damage him he heals instantly. hes had his flesh torn from his bones before and was left as a living skeleton, he healed very quickly and didnt show any real ill effects.

in the cartoon he was thrown, but didnt really seem hurt. i havent seen it for a while though so i could be wrong. he was thrown across the ocean, landed and walked away having no ability to return and fight. but i cant remember it that well.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 03:46 PM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

i should aso mention that in dc vs. marvel, superman floored Juggsy with one punch in the head.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 06:49 AM
Badabing
Karen

I've always wondered if Juggy's shield was like Supes' aura, enough brute force or high powered energy could break through?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:22 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Jello
i should aso mention that in dc vs. marvel, superman floored Juggsy with one punch in the head.

That's not really saying much though....I mean Superman's DC golden boy, they wouldn't allow him not to be able to do that.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 06:15 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Superman is very vulnerable to magic, so he shoudln't have been able to do that.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 07:54 AM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Juggernaut's Invulnerability

Originally posted by Autarch
Juggernaut is, as far as I have ever seen, totally indestructable.
Is there something I am missing here?

No one in Marvel Universe it totally indestructible, except Phoenix Force!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 03:39 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Hulk scared the shit out of juggernaut by stopping him fairly easily.
You mean War Hulk with celestial tech armor that wound up losing that fight anyway?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2006 05:20 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote