KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The One's

The One's
Started by: Alex-Neo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alex-Neo
Legend

The One's

I was just wondering did all of the Ones look the same cos some people say they did but i think they all looked the same just the same as Neo because when neo is in the Arcutects room he says funny took you alot quicker to answer or somthing like that and then 6 screens come on with Neo on one of them and the 5 others look like Neo but say the things they said to the Arcitect andy one know?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 09:37 PM
Alex-Neo is currently offline Click here to Send Alex-Neo a Private Message Find more posts by Alex-Neo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ch0g0nda
Captain

Um... They probably all looked different. Ya know, since everyone's matrix-self is a representation of what they look like in their little pod.

So it's a safe bet that all six looked different.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 10:02 PM
ch0g0nda is currently offline Click here to Send ch0g0nda a Private Message Find more posts by ch0g0nda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElBiUs
Cleric - S Class

Sure that all the Ones are same people.
Only Neo did anything of different way.

Architect: "Because love"
(please log in to view the image)

ElBiUS: It ends tonight.

SuIbLe: I know this, I seen it. Come over here, Mr. Elbius. Let's enjoy the show that the people paid expensive to watch our fight...

Run ElBiUs, run! Save the Forum...
{pic by 011 (3o Escolhido)}

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:15 PM
ElBiUs is currently offline Click here to Send ElBiUs a Private Message Find more posts by ElBiUs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Interesting example big grin

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 01:58 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Each anomaly is a different person, the video screens showed Neo's possible choices.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 02:12 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
Each anomaly is a different person, the video screens showed Neo's possible choices.

correct

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 05:20 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote