KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Why the "Mwahahahahahaha!!!"?

Why the "Mwahahahahahaha!!!"?
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Question Why the "Mwahahahahahaha!!!"?

Smith took over the oracle, and then laughed manically. We assume that this was because he now "saw" Neo lying in the crater, and being absorbed into a Smith.

So why couldn't he see 10 seconds further into the future when he blew up?!

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:49 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Virus2nd

He couldn't see past a choice he didn't understand.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 05:57 PM
Virus2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Virus2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Virus2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by Virus2nd
He couldn't see past a choice he didn't understand.

That's right...The Oracle did not know exactly why she was helping the rebels and trying to end the war, but she made her choice and she is not able to see past that choice...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:09 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

And we can say the same thing about Smith...In Oracle words "You are all the sense in his way" He did not understand that killing Neo he was killing himself...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:20 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Ah but why are we considering the ORACLE'S choice? Strictly, she ceased to exist during the superbrawl, and it couldn't have been a choice of Smiths, as he seemed to understand all of his choices...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:21 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Well..The Oracle was there all the time...She "surfaces" at the end to give Neo the final msg: "Everything that has a beginning has an end, Neo"
Smith was so obsessed in killing Neo that he can't see past his own choice: 1 + -1 = 0

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:27 PM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

he couldve also been laughing due to the fact that he knows that neo is the only one that stands in his way. smith may not have seen neo in the crater, but realized that he has just taken over the one person who was been helping the rebels the entire time....one more giant step towards freedom.

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 06:36 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by The One Himself
And we can say the same thing about Smith...In Oracle words "You are all the sense in his way" He did not understand that killing Neo he was killing himself...

She said "You are the only one that stands in his way," not "You are all the sense in his way"....

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:10 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

he was laughing cause he saw some pigs flying outside

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:38 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

He was laughing at the irrelevance of these threads smile

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:10 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

> The One and Only Koz-man big grin Oh! sorry! As U must noticed, English is not my first language...

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 09:29 PM
The Unknown
Anomaly

The Oracle didn't know how it would end (as stated in the movie). Therefore, Smith couldn't see who would win.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:27 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by The One Himself
> The One and Only Koz-man big grin Oh! sorry! As U must noticed, English is not my first language...

Oh, sorry about that! embarrasment I congratulate you on making an effort! big grin By the way, out of curiosity, what is your first language?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:30 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

wink That's ok!!! I am from Brazil and I speak portuguese!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:33 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Let me compliment you, that you speak... err.. type.. english quite well! yes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:37 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

You are kind, but compliment the "Preview and Spellcheck" too. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing :

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:45 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

laughing I compliment you, Preview and Spellcheck! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 12:48 AM
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:43 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Because Neo is "the one", and Smith just wants to eliminate him, so it goes.
And uh...I'll just join in on the laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing big grin

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 07:22 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Ahnold
Ah but why are we considering the ORACLE'S choice? Strictly, she ceased to exist during the superbrawl, and it couldn't have been a choice of Smiths, as he seemed to understand all of his choices...

were not. we are considering Neos choice - Neo allows smith to replicate him because he realises this will end it. smith doesnt realize this - He couldn't see past a choice he didn't understand

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:15 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote