KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Trouble

Trouble
Started by: Michael Myers 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trouble

Ah yes i have gotten into this alot. but now i am better since i am in high school but i still do some stupid stuff. like one time 6 of my friends went Ding Dong Ditching aka Nigge* Knocking. well anyways we went in groups and the first house me and my friends bro went to this old ladies house and i knocked and ran away into the neighbors. (luckily there was a bush between the 2 yards) and we stayed there and she came out and she was right next to us then luckily my friends made noises and she got distracted and we ran away. then we went again and this time we went to this psycho guys house (we ddint know then) and we did it to his house then he came outside with a huge rot-wreiler and we were in his bushes (scary as hell) then we ran back to my friends and we stayed in the garage and he was lookinmg for us. then he went inside and called the cops and they came over and he said the guys wife was sick from cancer and hes mad and i felt sorry for him and the cop kept blabbing and i just ignored him and he said we can ding-dong ditch just not this guys house then he left (luckily my friends mom is cool and she didnt care) and then we stayed in the garage and played video games. then we saw him again and we started clapping and cheering then he went inside it was funny as hell

Any1 else got into trouble i got lots of stories but my hands cramped smile

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:05 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

so actully u didnt get in trouble u should title this a close call stick out tongue but yeah our favorite idiotic childish thing to do is one of our friends i havent done it yet but one kid takes a shit in a bag and we put the shit under a door handel like smeer it then we wait for the guy or girl to come out and then they go to open the door and they dont know what the hell is under there door handle then they relize it and we havent done it to one person yet that hasent run into the house with a werid face laughing out loud childish absoulutly but funny omg yes

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:13 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmalaughing out loud well one time in the cafeteria right me and my friends were sitting there and we flick stuff all the time with our sporks and we marked our terristory on the roof of the cafe (we go gummie worms and make them realy sticky and stuck them to the roof) then we were looking up at them and were laughing then the assistant principle comes and tells us "you guys going on the 8th grade trip?" and we all like nope and then he told us to sweep the cafe which was easy. and you kno those canned Yoohoo's (the chochalate milk) well i always used to shake that and if u openb it up real fast it explodes and i did that everyday and one time i got some of the yoohoo and put it on a spork and i nailed like 10 ppl it was funna and one other time i flicked kethup and it nailed alot of people laughing out loud

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 02:33 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote