KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Cyclops Dies?

Cyclops Dies?
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordofwar

Cyclops Dies?

I heard from the first draft of the script, he does die. But we don't know for sure if they changed it, and if he does die for sure, it won't be quick.

Also we all know how pissed Fox is at WB for recruiting Singer and taking Marsden with him. I guess they want to kill off the character.

Last edited by lordofwar on Nov 27th, 2005 at 12:35 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:29 PM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Thats a bit pointless, I'm sure hes just going to that snowy place... Al somthing and will meet Madelyne Prior off camera.

a lot of Fans will be pissed if Cyclops dies, its never even happened in the comics. But he may just be rezzed at the end of the film?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:36 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

quote: (post)
Originally posted by botcherby
a lot of Fans will be pissed if Cyclops dies, its never even happened in the comics. But he may just be rezzed at the end of the film?

that has happened in the comics

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 01:37 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

a lot of Fans will be pissed if Cyclops dies, its never even happened in the comics.

Cyclops "died" in the apocaylpse the twelve storyline.........

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 03:00 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah and then came back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:46 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I don't think they'll kill Cyclops. I think if they kill anyone, which I don't think they will, they'll kill someone like Juggernaut or Pyro or something, they won't kill like, Wolverine or Storm or what have you.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:52 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Prof x, Jean Grey, beast, Arch angel etc.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:09 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Originally posted by willRules
Cyclops "died" in the apocaylpse the twelve storyline.........

damn... I thought everyone thought he died, but he didn't, he fused with Apocalypse and they vanished... their minds and body became one and Cyclops fought back enough to gain control of his body, but lost his memory and landed in Egypt... didn't he? messed

If my info is incorrect, could someone please tell me how he died smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:09 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

damn... I thought everyone thought he died, but he didn't, he fused with Apocalypse and they vanished... their minds and body became one and Cyclops fought back enough to gain control of his body, but lost his memory and landed in Egypt... didn't he? messed

If my info is incorrect, could someone please tell me how he died smile

yes thats correct.

I was just being annoying smile

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:15 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Originally posted by willRules
yes thats correct.

I was just being annoying smile

aww man your so mean :P

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:18 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

lol sorry

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:21 PM
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

If he does die it won't really bother me because I'm not that crazy about him anyway.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 05:42 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

they may "kill" Angel only to have him be reborn as Archangel.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:48 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordofwar

Well Cyclops didn't get enough screen time in X2. Plus he gets defeated by a woman.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:22 PM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

considering how often dead means dead within the comics, i'd say cyke's "death" in the twelve story arc could be considered just as legitimate as any other character's. perception is reality, after all...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 11:55 PM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader519
Dark Lord of the Sith

From waht I read, on the other boards, it is Professor X that dies and not Cyclops.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 12:23 AM
vader519 is currently offline Click here to Send vader519 a Private Message Find more posts by vader519 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Well we can only guess as of now,but if any character dies and they end this series at a trilogy I will be pissed.I don't want the X movies to end on too dark of a note.Unless it deals with Apocalypse.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:52 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I'm not gonna believe he dies no matter what anyone says. Hmph! stick out tongue

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 05:26 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Xavier does seem the most likely candiate considering that Cerebro will not show up in the film apparantly....

awww I hope this doesn't happen, Xavier is too sweet a guy in the movies to die... the comics have turned Xavier into a messed up psycho who keeps lying to the team *sob* :P

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:28 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I hope Xavier doesn't die. he is the founder, the mentor, the all-trust worthy and most powerful (Phoenix aside) bloke who is really, really clever. He puts the X in X-men!!!!

Actually the x doesn't come from his name but we won't go down that road as Im trying to make their leader look good here..................

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 11:44 PM