KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » AT LAST - Details of the 3 film set...

AT LAST - Details of the 3 film set...
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

AT LAST - Details of the 3 film set...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:20 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

oh my gaed No way eek!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:28 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illusionist

Thanks for the info, I've been wondering for awhile

Old Post May 25th, 2004 04:37 PM
illusionist is currently offline Click here to Send illusionist a Private Message Find more posts by illusionist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

1 hour of bonus reloaded footage!?!??!?!? got to be from Enter the matrix

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:18 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

eek! its exciting

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

eek! can't wait!

Old Post May 25th, 2004 10:49 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

well i dont think i would want to buy it. i already hav all the movies. 1 hour of footage isnt worth the 60 bucksbig grin

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:25 PM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Uh.... yes it is?? Looks awesome, I really hope that's not lying. Looks nasty. big grin

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:36 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

HOLY SHITE!!!!

An extended Reloaded eek!

1 hour additional footage? They must have cut heaps out.

I can't wait!!!

Hopefully this is all true, if not... well, lets just say, it bloody well better be.

Can't wait. rock

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post May 26th, 2004 10:07 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

nice nice nice!!! Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance

Old Post May 26th, 2004 12:08 PM
Numo
Kwisatz Haderach

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
HOLY SHITE!!!!

An extended Reloaded eek!

1 hour additional footage? They must have cut heaps out.

I can't wait!!!

Hopefully this is all true, if not... well, lets just say, it bloody well better be.

Can't wait. rock

It's what they put in ETM most probably.

"Always remember...your focus determines your reality."

May whatever God you believe in...have mercy on your RSIs. May the source be with you.

To know the truth, you must risk everything.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:30 PM
Numo is currently offline Click here to Send Numo a Private Message Find more posts by Numo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post May 26th, 2004 01:58 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

thats what i said

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:34 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Yeah, it is probably ETM footage, since the brothers have said they are generally pleased with the way the movies turned out and weren't planning on releasing footage that was cut.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post May 26th, 2004 04:23 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

i wanna see the cover art! :'(

Old Post May 27th, 2004 06:21 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

excitment!!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:32 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
Yeah, it is probably ETM footage, since the brothers have said they are generally pleased with the way the movies turned out and weren't planning on releasing footage that was cut.
God damnit I don't care if they don't want to release the footage, I WANT IT. EVERYONE WANTS IT. Bah.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 12:58 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Yeah, but I already have all of them... I have The Matrix, The Matrix Revisited, The Animatrix, The Matrix Reloaded, and The Matrix Revolutions. ... So what is the point of shelling out $50-60 to get one hour of extra footage??... well i would get if i had the extra cash, but i don't, maybe i will when it comes out, that would be awesome!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post May 30th, 2004 03:30 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I would, and if need be, just sell the ones I already have stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:37 PM
Korri

eek!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 04:45 PM