KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » ss4 gogeta vs nine tailed fox naruto

ss4 gogeta vs nine tailed fox naruto
Started by: Lil' Gangsta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Infekted

ss4 gogeta vs nine tailed fox naruto

I want to know who wins.My brother thinks naruto will win. so I made this thread to prove him wrong.I know no doubt gogeta will win.What do u think?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 03:32 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

I say ss4 gogeta.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:26 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

c'mon who wins?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 05:17 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

dbz>naruto power wise. gogeta kills naruto...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 12:56 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Spite.

This is absurd. Of course Gogeta wins.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:48 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

I knew I was right after all.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 02:12 AM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

obviousy

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 01:26 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spite.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 05:07 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

yah its obvious its gogetta or how ever u spell it, each world has different forms of power/abilities, and dbz's is just quite far beyond naruto's despite the fact i like naruto over dbz eny day, i doubt naruto could take one kamayaha or however u spell it lol, u see ppl in naruto go down after basically one punch, and im pretty sure none of them have seen a punch like gogetta's smile

~Robbeh

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Nov 19th, 2006 07:33 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spite.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 05:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

really guys come on now i am neather a dbz fanboy or naruto fanboy but ssj4 gogeta would wipe him off the earth!

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 08:01 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

The only close match would be young Goku from the original Dragonballs... to maybe... before he went running down the snakeway...

after that... i guess if goku refrained from using kaoken attack x 4 or whatever... which can crack a small planet...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:08 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay okay new match!

All of the Z-Fighters versus Galactus, Thanos with gauntlet, and classic juggernaut.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:09 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

Z-fighters dude. The only anime characters that coudl beat DBZ chraracters would be Akira, some of the VERY late YYH characters (Sensui, Raizen, Yomi etc.) beyond that im not sure but DBZ is the strongest in teh universe or even as far as to say any universe

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2006 08:56 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud_99
Restricted

Account Restricted

Naruto would die fast
his justsue runs out to quickly and is no match for Gogeta ki

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 06:11 PM
cloud_99 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud_99 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud_99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
Z-fighters dude. The only anime characters that coudl beat DBZ chraracters would be Akira, some of the VERY late YYH characters (Sensui, Raizen, Yomi etc.) beyond that im not sure but DBZ is the strongest in teh universe or even as far as to say any universe

Um... no.

Thanos can create and destroy univerese man. Galactus eats planets and can actually manipulate energy and such. Either of these people can just "erase" the entire Z-Team with a few thoughts.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 07:21 PM
Darth_Frost
Ruler of the Frost Empire

why did u even make the topic....gogetta's power is impossible to imagine....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 09:18 PM
Darth_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spite.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2006 09:32 PM