KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Pryde of the X-Men

Pryde of the X-Men
Started by: RiverX-girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RiverX-girl
In love with Piotr

Laugh Pryde of the X-Men

LAY-UP! Look I've noticed that there are many a Rogue/Remy/whatever threads here, and a serious lack of Shadowcat ones. Therefore, I present to you my lovelies, Pryde of the X-Men. Post anything here Kitty or Kitty-related. You can freaking flame her for all I care... eek! Actually wait I do care! eek! Oh well... I'm just doing this because I want to know what ya'll think about my -obviously- favorite X-girl. Kudos to you all and I bless you with oatmeals cookies from the heavens and gift-basket-type-thingies full of inspiration to be coveted and sought after by all the soggy fangirls who wish to be like me! YEAH!!

"When did Professor Xavier's dream become such a nightmare? Maybe Magneto was right? Maybe we should learn to hate em back. Maybe it's time we accepted that there really isn't room on this planet for us to share. Maybe it's time we do something about it."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 03:01 AM
RiverX-girl is currently offline Click here to Send RiverX-girl a Private Message Find more posts by RiverX-girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

yeah, you're right, there aren't too many Kitty Threads here.

I really like Evolution Kitty, cuz I really didn't know that much about Shadowcat, ya know? She was one of my favs on the show

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:05 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

i thought this was about the original crappy cartoon messed anywho, there are no kitty ones cus everyone thinks shes annoying yes like totally yes

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 12:27 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

laughing really

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:19 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

shifty rouge is better

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:26 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

muuuuuchhh better!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:27 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

smile big grin

she and Remy love awww.....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:33 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

smile and the shadowcat thread is hidden by the natural brightness of ROMY
laughing

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:40 PM
Clovie

hm? huh
who's romy?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:41 PM
Flavio

rogue + remy = romy, sorry i didnt explain...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:47 PM
Clovie

love nice....!!! ROMY rules!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:51 PM
Flavio

yeah!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:55 PM
Clovie

if we didn't stop talking about ROMY, they would close this thread evil face

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 05:58 PM
Flavio

yeah, so i'll keep saying i don like shadowcat or will i leave this thread??laughing

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:01 PM
Clovie

shifty

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:02 PM
Kes
Philie

Ppl, topic!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:14 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

embarrasment

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:19 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

like I said, I like ShadowCat on Evolution. Did everyone know that she has two powers? She can phase through walls and stuff but she can also walk on air. how is that?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:33 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

walk on air? i didnt know that...maybe coz when she phases she kinda loses her weight and then gravity cant act on her...

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 06:40 PM
RiverX-girl
In love with Piotr

Actually, I think the way I understood her power when I read about it... she cancels out the spaces between atoms... therefore I think she can cancel the spaces between air molecules also... allowing her to walk on the air. Pretty sweet I think. Hey I think Romy is pretty cool! I love Rogue and Remy but it's like... a serious lack of Kitty threads. That's why I made this one... I swear ya'll could start an "I hate Kitty Pryde let's burn her at the stake" cult and this thread shall remain unscathed!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! The main idea of this is to hear ya'lls opinions on her... now I know that many people think she's annoying... I still think sh'e awesome though smile eek! Woohoo!

"When did Professor Xavier's dream become such a nightmare? Maybe Magneto was right? Maybe we should learn to hate em back. Maybe it's time we accepted that there really isn't room on this planet for us to share. Maybe it's time we do something about it."

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 11:00 PM
RiverX-girl is currently offline Click here to Send RiverX-girl a Private Message Find more posts by RiverX-girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote