KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » best gadget

best gadget
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

best gadget

i think that the best gadegt was the remote control car. that was jsut too cool i luved that what was ur favorite gadget

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 06:40 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

the same or...Little Nellie

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 07:17 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that thing from From Russia with Love, that jetpack thingie, pretty funny smile
even made a cameo again

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 04:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

I just love the device that enables Bond to breathe underwater in THUNDERBALL. And of course the wristwatch which gets the better of Red Grant in FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE.

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 10:25 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that underwater breather, in DAD reminded me of the one in The Phantom Menace

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 10:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Compressed Air Bullet thumb up

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2004 11:45 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
that underwater breather, in DAD reminded me of the one in The Phantom Menace

I very much agree

I was searching for a thread like this so I didnt have to start a new one smile

I think the best gadgets were the minor ones.....the ones in the background which Q's assistants were testing whilst bond was looking at his new car, For Your Eyes Only had the best gadgets I would say

Discos - except his first lotus alarm system no

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:19 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

The shotgun cigarette in YOLT.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:41 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

that was quite smart, if i was a villian this would have been me

Bond: then you won't mind a last request if I smoke?
Discos: yes i do mind....sit the f*ck down boy *sigh*

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:44 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Blofeld's plan starred to fall apart when he told the relief astronaut to replace Bond who took his breather into the rocket shuttle's cockpit. Now here's something I never understood. If Blofeld was going to blow the shuttle up anyway, why didn't he just allow Bond to take off? That would have solved his problem with Bond once and for all. Something to think about.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:48 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

are you talking about Diamonds Are Forever confused

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:54 AM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

No, I'm talking about YOLT.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:55 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

ah right i get you now, i get confused with these bloody blofelds.....i even made a topic about it

your point is quite true, many a times someone could have simply shot bond there and then......even shit people like the bond girls

Old Post May 14th, 2004 02:59 AM
yerssot

well, he IS a double 0 and he would have fight away to ruin the plan if he had to go onboard

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:32 AM