KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » SABRE DUEL- yerssot vs. queeq

SABRE DUEL- yerssot vs. queeq
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

SABRE DUEL- yerssot vs. queeq

THE SET-UP: Jedi Knight Yerssot, trying to find his lost friends on the remote, pirate infested world of Jaglon Beta, has become wounded in a fight with the pirates, and has tried to find refuge in Jaglon's one settlement.

However, evil agents in that city are trying to eliminate the resident Jedi, that Yerssot has been unable to find. The new arrival is just as hunted as the ones already there. Dark Warrior Quam (queeq), at the behest of his Master Kuylen, is trying to find Jedi who are on their own, so they an be eliminated. When he discovers there is a wounded, isolated Jedi in the settlement, he wastes no time trying to find him...

Yerssot is cornered in a room in a small hotel. He cuts his way through a window to leap onto the roof, but at the same time he leaps Quam leaps from the alleyway below onto the roof as well! Their sabres clash in mid-air before they meet on the roof. Battle follows almost immediately.

HOW THIS WORKS: Same way as last time; go check the last thread for the full rules. Each player takes it in turns to attack and defend; the player who does best (a combination of random factor, quality of post and skill of the character) scores a point; first to five points wins so long as you win by two clear points; margin by which you win is how badly you hurt your opponent. Either player may try to flee at any time.

ANALYSIS: An experienced dark warrior vs. a fully-trained Jedi Knight. An even battle in most circumstances, but Yerssot's wound may count against him at a critical moment.

Quam is the attacker and makes the first move. After yerssot makes his defence and points are scored, yerssot becomes the attacker, and so on and so forth.

Score: Quam- 0 Yerssot- 0. Quam to attack

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 28th, 2001 at 10:48 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 10:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

With a short violent blow with his purple lightsabre Quam drives the young Jedi two steps back, before he steps back himself, studying the wound.

"Quite an entrance...I think stealth is a concept unknown to you."

Slowly Quam takes out his second lightsabre and ignites the blacklight glow.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 10:44 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(NOTE: This is pre-fight posturing. Scoring has not started yet. Nor will it until Quam strokes with intent to kill.

Yerssot, please feel free to posture back.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2001 10:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

got 5minutes before I leave:

"Stealth? I felt your presence when I arrived at this planet. Now, fall back before you get yourself hurt..."

When Quam gets his second lightsabre Yerssot sights
"Not again! Don't you guys have anything better to do?"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 07:06 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Allright.", Quam replies with a vile smile as he switches off his purple sabre and slides it back into place underneath his left arm.
With both hands on the blacklight sabre, Quam begins to circle his prey like a black panther.

"Nog even en je stapt over naar mijn kant, de kant van het duister, een paar slagen heen en weer om de spelmeester tevreden te stellen, maar dan is het zover", Quam spoke in a strange language, clearly amused by the situation.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2001 07:26 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

"Don't speak like that! You won't hypnothise me with it!"
Yerssot speaks as he is looking into Quams eyes...
He starts to move more nervously around...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2001 11:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"It's already happening..."
Quam jumps up into the air, lashing out at yersott. As he lands behind him he swirls and kicks at yersott's back.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 08:14 AM
yerssot

Yerssot falls down but with a quick jump he lands on his two feet again. After that he takes a few steps away from Quam... concentrating so that it will not happen again

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 09:55 AM
queeq
Chaos

"I have been waiting for you, young yersott. I think it's time to complete the training I started. Embrace the dark side and join me. There's much work to be done."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 01:01 PM
yerssot

It came all back to him, the training when he was very young by someone he couldn't remember that well... so... his name was Quam; his best friend those days...

"I will never join the Dark Side!"
Yerssot shouts out, he is now moving around very nervously...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 01:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(I hoped you talked that over with queeq! Because he can invalidate it if he wished. I guess this makes you pretty young as well, yerssot, because Quam isn't THAT old)

BtVS

Old Post Nov 1st, 2001 06:49 PM
queeq
Chaos

(Very young in the Force that is. wink )

Quam jumps towards yerssot and slams his lightsabre on his opponnent's, forcing him down to the ground. With his one hand he poked in yersott's wound, causing incruciating pains.
"I feel your anger, I see blood on your hands. It is your destiny...."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 08:36 AM
yerssot

Yerssot could easily block the lightsabre; but he screams it out when Quam is poking in his wound.

"There is no anger there is peace..."
Yerssot said, while trying to calm his mind...
He rolled away from Quam but almost fell down on his left knee, cause the pain in his side was getting bigger and bigger.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 08:52 AM
queeq
Chaos

"Peace gives you no real power. Trust me. I know." Quam hissed at the young Jedi. Force speed brought him alongside to yersott.

"Give in your anger. I will give you strength", Quam pointed his lightsabre at yersott's neck.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 02:55 PM
yerssot

Yerssot roles away, away from the lightsabre....

"There is no emotion, there is the Force..."

He lets his lightsabre stand in the guard-position...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 03:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

"You still don't get it, do you. But you will.."Quam force pushes yersotts violently backward, dropping him down dangerously near the edge of the roof.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 03:18 PM
yerssot

Yerssot jumps back on his feet, when he did that he grabs his lightsabre using the Force to do that.

"Is that all you can do?"
A big grin on his face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 03:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

"Oh nooo, my young apprentice..... that is just an excercise to warm up."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 03:28 PM
yerssot

"I was hoping you would say that... old man."
Yerssot said, getting very nervously about the strange behavior of Quam.

Yerssot makes a quick arm movement, so the light of the sabre displayed a long circle

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 03:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Very entertaining!

However, you'd best make a genuine blow now, queeq. This fight is meant to be contemporary with Gundy's duel against Kuylen, which is already in its fourth round.

FAIR WARNING TO BOTH PARTIES: This fight and all others being fought at this point) is time-limited. The duels now being fought are desinged to give everyone a taste of genuine sabre battle without a big loss of actually being killed before the story reaches its climax.

It also gives a good opportunity for grudges to be created...

And sorry, guys, but I'll be busy for a couple of days (so I guess you can play around a LITTLE longer...).

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 2nd, 2001 at 06:09 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2001 06:06 PM