KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Wolverine In His Own Movie Plus The Other X-Cast

Wolverine In His Own Movie Plus The Other X-Cast
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Wolverine In His Own Movie Plus The Other X-Cast

After X is released a Wolverine movie will be made and there is also talks that Nightcrawler and Storm might get their own movies eventually. Which characters would you like to see get their own movies?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:01 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissyg

nightcrawler isn't suppose to get his own movie i only read that wolverine and storm were going to i wonder who they well fight in the movies tho

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:02 PM
chrissyg is currently offline Click here to Send chrissyg a Private Message Find more posts by chrissyg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Wolverine

Halle Berry has not signed for the third film so I don't think that there will be a Storm film and Wolverine might be a prequel and if it is it will mainly be about Weapon X and his claws so far Nightcrawler seems more likely to get his own film after Wolvie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:09 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ontplof

Maybe Phoenix can get her own film, 'cause the whole phoenix story is just soooooooooo big eek!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:29 PM
ontplof is currently offline Click here to Send ontplof a Private Message Find more posts by ontplof Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

What about Gambit?

I think Gambit would have alot of history to go through so he would definetly be a good character to get his own movie.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2004 02:42 PM
Paola
Ronin

Psylocke yes
but first I want her own comic series yes

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:45 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Shadow king and Apocalypse

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:46 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

I'd want to see Magneto: The Early Years smile

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 04:57 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

quote:
Originally posted by §pearhead
I'd want to see Magneto: The Early Years smile

And also a sequel...

Magneto: Thereafter

big grin

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 05:02 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Omg Wolverine doesnt deserve his own movie, he's already taken up the first 2 xmen movies as the main character with his gayness. i dont think it would be rite to give him is own movie after that, just sucks.
He'l probably fill the other xmen movies up aswell, much more interestring xmen they centre the story around roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:36 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
Omg Wolverine doesnt deserve his own movie, he's already taken up the first 2 xmen movies as the main character with his gayness. i dont think it would be rite to give him is own movie after that, just sucks.
He'l probably fill the other xmen movies up aswell, much more interestring xmen they centre the story around roll eyes (sarcastic)

woliverine the most straight and cooles hero in the x-men

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 03:57 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Cool X-MEN AND THEIR OWN MOVIES

I think Xavier deserves his own movie after X3.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:15 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

give wolvie his own movie so he doesnt screw up the x men ones

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:57 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

X-MEN CHARACTERS GET THEIR OWN MOVIE

It would be great to see the Weapon X program introduced.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 07:34 PM
beregond

The first 2 movies were too Wolverinish, which hopefully the next ones won't be. But "Wolverine" could be an OK movie. They already have Wolverine games.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:11 AM
beregond is currently offline Click here to Send beregond a Private Message Find more posts by beregond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

yea i would like to see a movie about wolverine's past.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 06:25 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I want to see the crazy and animalistic Wolverine we knew and loved from the comics and 90's cartoons. big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2004 10:51 AM
ANGELIQUE

SO WOLVIE IS GOING TO STAR IN HIS OWN MOVIE
WHO WILL PLAY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 06:04 PM
ANGELIQUE is currently offline Click here to Send ANGELIQUE a Private Message Find more posts by ANGELIQUE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

I'm sorry but there will no longer be any X-Men movies or Wolverine movies because the director Bryan Singer has left the X-Men 3 film to do Superman.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2004 11:02 PM
Cannonball
X-Man

He will still do X3. The release date will probably just be pushed further back is all. And if they can't get Singer to do it, they could get Mark Steven Johnson to direct it. He's familiar with comic book movies as he directed Daredevil, which I thought was quite good.

A big thankyou to Jury for making my signature!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:08 AM
Cannonball is currently offline Click here to Send Cannonball a Private Message Find more posts by Cannonball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote