KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » If you were a mutant......

If you were a mutant......
Started by: heatwave_bruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
heatwave_bruce

If you were a mutant......

Hey people in Internet land... stick out tongue .....

I just need some ideas for my next comic script...and it concerns a whole lot more Mutants in Mutant High....

Well....how bout telling me about what your powers would be...make up some...dont be like a god with powers or a mutant that could destroy the world...just give me some ideas about other mutants...

Thanks

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2003 07:06 AM
heatwave_bruce is currently offline Click here to Send heatwave_bruce a Private Message Find more posts by heatwave_bruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

X-ray Vison rock

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:25 AM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilanime32
A Mush-Head Romantic

I think that having extreme flexibility would be cool. Not to be like rubber, but to be able to bend your joints in the opposite direction, or to be able to turn your head more than 90 degrees.

"...I didn't hate them. I pitied them. Do you know why? Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." ~~Nightcrawler~~

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 05:05 AM
lilanime32 is currently offline Click here to Send lilanime32 a Private Message Find more posts by lilanime32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I would like to fly!That would be cool. But just fly like Storm or Rogue,not with wings!smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 11:16 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Modify the molecular structure of objects surrounding me in order to give them the shape, the consistency, the solidity or the weight I want.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 01:37 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad_Hair_Day

big grin i think the power 2 stop time would be kool laughing

Old Post Jun 25th, 2003 06:27 PM
Bad_Hair_Day is currently offline Click here to Send Bad_Hair_Day a Private Message Find more posts by Bad_Hair_Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Invisibility

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 06:33 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

The power to seduce women without resistance, oh wait i already have it, lol

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 11:55 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilanime32
A Mush-Head Romantic

Funny!! You and 5 million other men, THINK, they can do that.

The sad part is, that's why we women love you guys so much. stick out tongue

Kool idea though.wink

"...I didn't hate them. I pitied them. Do you know why? Because most people will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes." ~~Nightcrawler~~

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 02:00 AM
lilanime32 is currently offline Click here to Send lilanime32 a Private Message Find more posts by lilanime32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

i would have extra strong forces that could attract orlando bloom

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 04:36 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

Heat vision

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:12 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
masterofmatrix
Matrix Geezer

control the flow of water

"It Ends In November"

(pic made by alias neo)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:13 AM
masterofmatrix is currently offline Click here to Send masterofmatrix a Private Message Find more posts by masterofmatrix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

control electricity have it shoot out your hands and fry people weeeeeee!!!!!!

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 06:20 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turdmuppet

i would like to have really big testicles that double as life preservers, i would call myself testicular cancer boy.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 10:38 AM
turdmuppet is currently offline Click here to Send turdmuppet a Private Message Find more posts by turdmuppet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
breezer2003

Liquid metal like the second terminator! Maybe with control of electricity too so you can have an excuse to fly. It'd make a good rougue(no pun intended) good guy. It'd make a damn good evil character with a good mix of powers for the a group of good guys to fight but he's gotta have a half silver and half gold costume.......I thought about this a little too much!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 03:39 AM
breezer2003 is currently offline Click here to Send breezer2003 a Private Message Find more posts by breezer2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
verauko
Dreamer of the Month

power to control flora! Try to imagine! Somebody is running after you and trying to catch and kill you (roar!!! ;D). All what you have to do is touch the ground and cause plants to grow. "Cute flowers" make the rest big grinbig grinbig grin Isn't it great?!?!?! Ah!!!! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 01:57 PM
verauko is currently offline Click here to Send verauko a Private Message Find more posts by verauko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i love th have phoenix powers

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 06:54 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

i would have telekinetic powers and x-ray (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:03 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 08:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ness
Dayz'd and confuze'd

don't get me wrong i'm an angel

Old Post Jul 13th, 2003 08:39 PM
Ness is currently offline Click here to Send Ness a Private Message Find more posts by Ness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote