KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Oh my

Oh my
Started by: DarkCore

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCore

Oh my

1. Neo is not dead. not in the least. you know the orange world. that is all about perception. we see the world in colors and sounds and smells.

fact. colors exist as wavelengths. color does not exist. one persons red can be another persons blue.

fact. sound is a wave length. sound as we hear it does not exist.

fact. touch does not exist. you never actually touch something or else you would meld with it. all sufaces on everything are positive. that means no matter how close you get, you never actually touch something. don't believ me, ask your science teacher.

all senses are just an inerpretation of our brain. this is what M3 was trying to convey. for about 5 years, scientists have pondered what reality realy is (2D, 3D, just a projection). the orange coding was reality. this is what the world actually looks like. this is why neo had to lose his sense of sight in order to see it in this way. all made sense. the movie was actually pure genuis.

neo is not dead at the end of the movie because of the coding you see. just as the machine carries him away, you see the electrical cords in coding light up. therefore neo is not dead. there will be more martrix movies.

do you seriously think they would end the series. ha. no.

Movie prducer: um... lets end the series.

Reporter: wouldn't that mean that you would lose millions in future investments.

MP: umm...well yes, but...um.....i gotta go.....

the series will not end. you can bet my bottom dollar on that. the series. if you analyse it, is perfect. it is the retarted people that start posts claiming that they hate the movie because the ending was stupid. first analyze then speak. if you look closely at the end of M3, it is perfect. think of this ending: Neo saves the human race, he saves all the runaway programs, the machines and humans work out their differences, they all make peace, neo and trinity get married, they all live happily ever after. you make your own conclusion but i prefer the original ending.

don't make repleis off the top of your head. if you hate the movie, state why, and give reasons. don't just say you hate the ending, that is just immature. dig a little deeper.

THE END......

OR IS IT...........

YEAH IT IS.....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:03 PM
DarkCore is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCore a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

....but....Trinity's...dead. What the f**k?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:07 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Colour exists. Since the colour red is electromagnetic radiation with a specific wavelength the colour red does exist.
Since our eyes work in the same way, (yours, mine, and everyone elses9 we ALL see red as red (unless we have a genetic fault an are colour blind).

Sound is NOT a wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum. It's a disturbance in materials such as air and metals. Sound exists when this disturbance can be propagated.

I touch my keyboard and does not MELD with it, as there is no chemical reaction between my skin and the plastic on my keyboard. Touch exists.

Goodness! That's the silliest thread I've read in ages.
Please don't state nonsense as facts.

I just won't to know what the point of your post is.
Thank you!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:09 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"fact. colors exist as wavelengths. color does not exist."

Fantastic! I thought I would never see an actual, bona fide self-contradictory 'fact'.

Sorry, Darkcore, but I think you need to present your case better.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

blink ...wow...

even if i believed what was stated as fact in the beginning of that post, i still wouldn't have believed what he said after that...especially saying that the orange coding was the way the world 'really looks'...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:13 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with you on almost everything. I definelty agree with you on the sight part. My red could be very well be your green, etc. Just because Omega says it is false, does not mean that it is. Regardless of how much authority she has.

However I did not get the not actually touching stuff part. If I am not really touching anything, then how to i climb a ladder, hand on a bar, etc?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 08:55 PM
MSorter is currently offline Click here to Send MSorter a Private Message Find more posts by MSorter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

she? o_O

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 09:23 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Msorter/DarkCore> I have the authority of my education. So DOH!
Since you both joined today and have made only ONE post each, I give you until Friday to give me proof of this strange fantasy.

Scientists (of which I am one) have NOT spend the last five years pondering what reality really is. We actually do know that. That’s not what’s baking the noodle of the scientific community.

See: If we humans did not perceive in the same way, we would NEVER have been able to develop language and other communication skills. And sound is not a wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum – period. You think you HEAR with your eyes??? Gimme a break!

DarkCore> Come on! Prove to me that the orange coding is reality. Gimme proof. Give me a website (and please not some alien conspiracy home-made stuff).

Audioheem> Check my sig wink

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 12:55 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Man... why is it that I thought Omega was a "she" since I saw her posts, yet everyone thinks she's a "he"???

I'm confused... rolling on floor laughing

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:17 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

McMike> The real question is. Why does MSorter (with one post), know I am a "she" when 99,9999 % doesn't get it at first.
Hm, time to do some socket-checking I think. (Calls Raz)

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:26 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

(please log in to view the image) Yes... see? Another who knows you are a woman automatically... you should Bold the quote in your sig... wink

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:28 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

MCMike> Trust me, if I had it in a meter heigh flashing letters it wouldn't help.
I'm a Matrix-geek, I'm a scientist, I know Kung-fu... ergo...

Welcome to the 21st century...

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:46 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Maybe there should be a big "FEMALE" in your screen name... stick out tongue

Heheh... just have to send everyone PMs announcing - OMEGA'S A WOMAN!!! eek!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 01:53 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

And take away the fun of writing

"Oh."
"What?"
"..." big grin

"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:04 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

"..." = *mumbles* "not another one..."

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:13 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I'm living in the middle ages.... sad

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:16 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

While I have been reading here for a while, it does not take a genious to figure out that you are a girl. Mainly by your attitude. (and your profile, haha) Although I do have to give credit where credit is due. You are much smarter than the typical girl, but your fault is that you think you are smarter than you are.

How would we not have been able to develop language if your blue was my red? I see no good reason why we could not communicate if your blue was my red. Your dark was my light. Something that is completely opposite is not that different from the original, if you really think about it.

Also, since you are the scientist why are you asking me for the proof? You show me solid proof that my red is the same as your red. Because I highly doubt you will find any. And there would not be any proof against it for the same reason. Noone knows.

Also, with such an education, you would think you could think of something better than "so DOH!"

I thank you for your time, and look forward to seeing some proof.

Oh, and DarkCore I have changed my mind, and now only agree with you about the color perception thing. Although, I wouldnt proclaim anything you said to be a "Fact"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:51 AM
MSorter is currently offline Click here to Send MSorter a Private Message Find more posts by MSorter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

argh when i blink i see pink...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:56 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Hahaha... I see an elephant dancing with a buffalo and two turtles playing gutairs by the camp fire...

WAIT! I wasn't supposed to say that!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 02:58 AM
MSorter
Restricted

Account Restricted

McMike - I had no idea what thay meant.

and for everyone else, just seriously think about it for a minute. I have thought this since I was a child and have not had any proof to tell me it is impossible yet.

How could you know if my red was your blue or not? Because colors that would look good to me would clash to you? Perhaps that is what makes part of our taste. That we all see things differently.

The same can apply to the tongue. How do I know that lasagna to me tastes like lasagna to you? Maybe that is why I like pizza, and some people do not. Because the tastes are different. Anyone else seeing me eye-level here?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 03:04 AM