KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » diffrence X-men old writer Clarmont and New Austin.

diffrence X-men old writer Clarmont and New Austin.
Started by: Rama stud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rama stud
Fly On Soulfly

diffrence X-men old writer Clarmont and New Austin.

Wolverine was a bit of a diffrent character when Chris Clarmont wrote. After the new guy Chuck Austin started to write this whole X- men world is turing in to a bit too much of a Soap series and Wolverine left behind under the story don't ya'll agree.

Attachment: weapon-x.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:17 AM
Rama stud is currently offline Click here to Send Rama stud a Private Message Find more posts by Rama stud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

I might if I read X- Men, amigo....

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 11:20 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyDragon
Bamboocha!

Chris Claremont is the best X-Men writer smile He knows how any X-Man has to act and he makes the X-Men cool, strong and clever and not whiney, weak and stupid like some other writers describe them >_>

Austen and Milligan are the worst writers in my oppinion. Especially Milligan made the X-Men just stupid. I mean WTF?! They don't believe Gambit a word etc., but take Mystique in their team without any explainations just to have some mutants more, who could fight against the mutant-haters. And Mystique did 1000000000000000x more and worser criminal things in her life than Gambit! mad
I mean, HOW STUPID IS THAT?! mad

Old Post Feb 25th, 2006 02:03 PM
CrazyDragon is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyDragon a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote