KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » tears

tears
Started by: aniron

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aniron

tears

hi there, I recieved a rotk pc disk free with my newspaper and I watched all three lotr trailers, I don't know about you but I am so going to cry when it all ends.

Attachment: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 06:57 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

sp am i and lol rolf harris lookalike on the left

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:03 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

haha! eligh wood looks soooo stupid holding those flowes! laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:10 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camellia
Complete Tolkien geek

Oh I don't know, he looks rather fetching with flowers!! (And you may take that whichever way you like!!!)

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:12 PM
Camellia is currently offline Click here to Send Camellia a Private Message Find more posts by Camellia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

I already cried watching some of the scenes*on special ROTK*, i won't spoil it for you, but lets just say, that you will cry through the whole end~

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:18 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

oooh my mums getting me dat newspaper today and as soon as i get home i am goin to [put it on.

iz it good

im crryin at the thought dat it will be over soon at least there is the extended version to look forward to

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 07:20 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Yea, itz gonna be so sad wen it all endz. Atleast they will be on DVD and we can watch it ova and ova again. Possibly the Hobitt will even be made into a movie one day and thats sumthin to look forward to too.

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 08:57 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

yeah it will be...and also the silmarilian!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:00 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

from the one ring. net

December 02, 2003 - Keen to build on the success of its three Lord of the Rings films (ROTK is a foregone conclusion), New Line Cinema is now actively pursuing the possibility of a film based on The Hobbit. According to The Australian, however, there is a hang-up: the Tolkien estate. It seems that Tolkien's heirs, who have already riled Peter Jackson by refusing to permit a Rings museum in Wellington, are now a stumbling-block in the way of a Lord of the Rings prequel.

"The difficulty everybody has is the Tolkien estate," Jackson said, referring to recent wrangling between New Line and Christopher Tolkien, the custodian and literary executor of his late father's estate. Jackson's next project is King Kong, which should be finished by 2006. Afterwards, Jackson would like to work with New Line on The Hobbit, provided the legal hassles get worked out.

Right now, a deal doesn't seem likely. The trilogy itself was only possible because J.R.R. Tolkien himself sold those film rights in 1969 for £10,000, a paltry amount by modern standards. His son, Christopher, doesn't believe that The Hobbit or any of his father's other works can be adequately represented on-screen, and has resisted any endorsement of the current Lord of the Rings project.

In other news, however, anticipation for The Return of the King hit new heights this week with the movie's official premiere in New Zealand. As many as 100,000 fans showed up to cheer on a Lord of the Rings parade and listen to speeches by many of the film's key actors and behind-the-camera talent. The screening itself was a private event, so Wellington's citizens will have to wait along with the rest of us for a few more weeks. All reports suggest that The Return of the King is everything we've been waiting for. Stay tuned for ongoing coverage and our own review in the coming weeks

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:06 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

*sniff*
ive alreadi got all the tissue boxes ready*sniff*

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:14 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orlandoOYEA
Since When?

Wow, you would think that Christopher would want his fathers work carried on. Hey but ya never know

made by cinemaddiction

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:45 PM
orlandoOYEA is currently offline Click here to Send orlandoOYEA a Private Message Find more posts by orlandoOYEA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

im bringin plenty of tissues with me! 10 days away! 10 days! 10 FREAKING DAYS!!! can you guys believe it!?! I am sooo phsyced!!!! I cant wait!!! *jumps up and down*

Im gonna cry when its all over though!!

ah! the excitement will explode on ROTK NIGHT!!!

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo
Watch Lost every Wednesday at 8pm on ABC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:09 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I just watched a trailer I hadnt see before about ten mins ago it made my hair bristle from excitement(ironically I just bought two towers extended version today)I almost cried watching that trailer...I know I am going to cry when its over *sniff*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 04:14 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

I had that same feeling, omg omg omg who else agrees that there will never be a film like it ever in world history if I could say one thing to Pj a tolkien it would be 'thank you'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:37 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

lol, i will not cry as i will be to busy laughing at the scared people as im going to block entrance at the end and shout "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 08:39 PM
aniron

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha if I were there I'd knock u out no one would get in my way ha ha ha ha ha, seriously though I am so happy and sad it's crrrrrazy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 10:44 PM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

aniron i agree, i believe that there isnt gonna be any movie that will top lord of the rings, nothing will be like lord of the rings, its gonna be so heartbreaking when its all over..no more lord of the rings films to come out after return of the king to be counting down to, its gonna be really really sad *starts to cry* but ill always have fellowship, fellowship special edition, two towers, two towers special edition,and return of the king, and return of the king special edition to watch over and over and over and everything!

And i agree...if i ever met peter jackson, the first thing id say to him is "thank for you blessing us with these 3 amazing lord of the rings films, they are incredible"

"There are some things time cannot mend, some hurts that go too deep, that have taken hold"-Frodo

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:57 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl is currently offline Click here to Send OrliNElijahsGrl a Private Message Find more posts by OrliNElijahsGrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

hahahaha sauron, thats really funny! Im gonna gonna do the you shall not pass thing, but me and my friends will be singing the drinking song that merry and pippin sing, and say all these lines and stuff, and chanting lord of the rings, its gonna be sooo incredible! i cant wait! just 9 days away! and the craziness begins!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:58 AM
OrliNElijahsGrl
A Proud Ringer

ooo typo "Im gonna gonna do the you shall not pass thing" i meant im not gonna do the you shall not pass thing and stand in peoples way, i may say it but not block people

Old Post Dec 9th, 2003 12:59 AM