KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » If you have'nt seen revolutions in imax

If you have'nt seen revolutions in imax
Started by: freestyle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
freestyle

If you have'nt seen revolutions in imax

All of you must see revolutions in imax. Thoses huge sreen will blow you away. The sound is so claer that you fell like your in the movie. Once you see revolutions in imax. You will be going back to so more films. Imax is amazing, And for my first time there other theatres look very plan.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 06:42 AM
freestyle is currently offline Click here to Send freestyle a Private Message Find more posts by freestyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

have to wait til some time in early 3004 miffed

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 07:39 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

...must...kill...freestlye...for...seeing...Matrix...on...IMAX...and...I...can't. So..much...anger,...cant' resist...any...long...going...insane. MUST SEE IMAX!!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 08:37 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

There's still a glimmer of a chance that I can... sad just a glimmer....

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 08:54 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I saw it last night! It was awesome!!!!!!! big grin Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 12:32 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Burlyman> 3004???
Okay, you're not only blessed with long life, but also an extreme amount of patience big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 02:59 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davetheonemende

I saw it at the IMAX and I have to tell you; Living in NYC I enjoy the seating at the Ziegfeld Movie theatre alot better.

I saw all of the Star Wars movies there; Indiana Jones trilogy; Planet of the Apes etc....

The Imax theatre in NYC is a great theatre; I just didn't feel as comfortable as I did/do in the Ziegfeld (which was up for sale a few months ago due to cablevision going bankrupt) They cart the concessions down each aisle; so you don't have to get up unless it's for something else. The announcer hypes it up better at the ziegfeld too.

Last edited by davetheonemende on Dec 6th, 2003 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:11 PM
davetheonemende is currently offline Click here to Send davetheonemende a Private Message Find more posts by davetheonemende Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

davetheonemende>hm......
freestyle> mad mad mad mad for seeing it in IMAX!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:15 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote