KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Next Matrix Game Suggestions

Next Matrix Game Suggestions
Started by: grehel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grehel
The Matrix has you.

Question Next Matrix Game Suggestions

Shiny.com (Creater of Enter the Matrix) claims a followup is coming...
any suggestions to make this a great game!?

Last edited by grehel on Dec 24th, 2003 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:06 AM
grehel is currently offline Click here to Send grehel a Private Message Find more posts by grehel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jetzhere101
i can feel it

i want to play as an agent more like agent smith

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:21 AM
jetzhere101 is currently offline Click here to Send jetzhere101 a Private Message Find more posts by jetzhere101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Which company is making The Matrix: Online?

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:35 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It would be nice if the next game was good.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:46 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Indeed. yes

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:48 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Matrix Online looks like it could be good...if they don't rush it out to capitolize on the popularity of the movies.

But I've heard the release date is in october next year...which seems fair....so we'll just wait and see I guess.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 09:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

matrix 2 (not MxO) should be reversed from ETM, play as agents, except not fight neo more than once, cuz u cnat beat him...it could be
The MATRIX: Defended.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:49 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Interesting......

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 08:52 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

It should be a freeware. smile

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 09:45 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

has no one made a Matrix mod yet?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 11:14 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote