KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Mr. Gibbs has written a book!

Mr. Gibbs has written a book!
Started by: ToddianGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Mr. Gibbs has written a book!

check this out(please log in to view the image)

What the book is about :To live the pirate life, it's important to keep to the code (of course real pirates know to treat these rules more like guidelines, anyway). Contained in this authentic handbook is the Pirate Code, as originally devised by the Brethren Court of pirate lords. Also included are topics detailing everything aspiring buccaneers need to know in order to command the respect of fellow scalawags and pursue their hearts' deepest desires. The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy of films has created a rich mythology from which to draw the following pearls of wisdom:· How to Swagger, Captain Jack Sparrow on Honesty, What to Do When Your Compass Doesn't Work, How to Lift an Aztec Curse, How to Play Liar's Dice, Elizabeth Swann's Additional Uses for a Wedding Dress, How to Bead Your Hair and Beard, Will Turner's Sword-fighting Tips, Identifying the Parts of a Ship, Pirate-to-English Dictionary and How to Ward Off the Black Spot. These indispensable tips will prove useful at sea or in port. Filled with the salty humor and lush dialogue from the incredibly popular movie trilogy, The Pirates of the Caribbean Guidelines provides instructional and amusing information -- practical and nautical -- accompanied by captivating full-color images of everyone's favorite pirates. USA.
112 pages
Written by Joshamee Gibbs
Published by Disney Press

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:03 AM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Lolz. have a copy of that lying around here at home. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 06:57 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

yeah ive seen that!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 10:58 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

This sounds hilarious! It reminds me of those Worst-Case Scenario books. And written by Gibbs? We can expect LOADS of stories, but probably no raunchy ones since he went through Disney. Lol. I especially like the additional uses for a wedding dress.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 02:50 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Its a good book. have bought and read it. Its a fun read - I like the letters from Jack, Lizzie and Will in there.. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 11:55 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Are they letters to Gibbs? That would be hysterical.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 05:53 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I have that book, too. I haven't read the whole thing. But, it's pretty sweet...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 04:28 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

They are sort-of letters to Gibbs, and also sort of general guideline that is sort of added to the book itself.

Gotta love Jack's - love his font - I mean, handwriting, too! *grin*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2009 04:48 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yay Jack's handwriting!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 01:12 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you gotta love it. *grin*

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 09:48 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Old Post Apr 19th, 2009 07:56 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Does anyone have this book and can scan us some pages?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 02:40 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Yeah, that'd be awesome.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 10:50 AM
Ericadawn
The Admiral's Lover

Oh, sorry, I don't have a scanner, but this is a great book...it stresses how anyone who refuses Jones is sent to the Locker so I'm thinking if Elizabeth is going to the Land of the Dead to visit Will anyway, she could just swing by and pick him up.

Huge Thanks to SailorLeo for the banner
Speed Racer is awesome!!! Go Rays!!!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 01:09 PM
Ericadawn is currently offline Click here to Send Ericadawn a Private Message Find more posts by Ericadawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote