KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » 24³ [Spoilers]

24³ [Spoilers]
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

24³

Anyone enjoy the first episode of 24! I can already tell this season is going to rock! I was so shocked to learn that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jack is a junkie! How scandalous!!

Anyone notice how their trying to sex-up this season? With all the relationships?
Fox has no shame! stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:42 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well in holland they are a bit behind but that sure is shocking!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:43 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I know! And he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is acting very violent, and he sweats and yells at his secretary and partner! He's a very different person compared to season 2 !!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

owwwww damnit I just liked him the way he was... f*ck why did I read that...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:49 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:50 PM
Clavis
HOT

Tex you are just to not nice to me to do that sad ow well I'll just have to live with it then...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:52 PM
Tex
Yumsz

His beahviour will probably only get worse! So you better stay away from this thread evil face

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:54 PM
Clavis
HOT

I'm the only one on it so you should thank me!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:03 PM
Fire

hehe

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:10 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ow well not any more... sorry Tex

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:12 PM
Fire

np, I don't care about season three

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:14 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

owww owkee so why are you here then?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:17 PM
Bad Boy
Kevski

Bauer aint mean! BAUER IS SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!! ONLY KRYPTONITE CAN KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:57 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

nope not even kryptonite can hurt jack

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:58 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Don't watch 24. Good premise for a show though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:00 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swoope

I didn't watch the first 2 seasons, but I decided to watch this one. I really liked it and can tell I will be sucked into it, but I immediately had to go online and start reading about what I missed on the first 2 seasons. I know they are on video to buy, but does anyone know if you can rent them?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:08 AM
swoope is currently offline Click here to Send swoope a Private Message Find more posts by swoope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yep u can rent um.. its like 6 dvds a season you can rent um all

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:58 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Second episode wasn't as good as the first although the ending where [SPOILER - highlight to read]: the CTU traitor is revealed was definitely the highlight.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

i never watched it it always seemed to me like the guy was on drugs though big grin

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:40 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Wow, I just finished watching the 2nd episode 20 minutes ago, how on earth did you get to see it so fast Raz?

Is the 3rd season on in the UK?

I wonder what the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Presidents doctor girlfriend did thats so shocking???shifty

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:30 AM