KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Spike TV

Spike TV
Started by: ariwin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ariwin

Spike TV

Anyone been watching since TNN turned into Spike TV??? I've been watching so much Striperella, Most Extreme Elimination Challenge and reruns of Miami Vice smile It's better than all of those damned reality tv shows that are always one (I mean, how many renditions of the bachelor can one reasonably make?)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new season of Slamball (that's right, I said it, but don't criticize it until you give it a chance) and this new show w/ Funkmaster Flex...

Anyone else watching?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:29 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

slamball's cool

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:41 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Cool programming, I watch it all the time!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:49 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

Slamball is awesome.I want to try it one day....

made by verauko

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:57 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It isn't Spike TV yet.

They will have a kickoff party on August 18th.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 07:58 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Who cares? It is a cool network anyway

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Jul 29th, 2003 10:24 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ariwin

Actually, it's August 11th:

Following the setback of Spike Lee's lawsuit, TNN will finally me making the switch to Spike TV on Aug. 11, according to a press release issued by the network. "August 11 is Spike TV Day," said TNN president Albie Hecht. "Men all across this great land should feel empowered to leave the toilet seat up." The first day will feature Raw, a "Road to Slamball" documentary, and "Party with Spike," which was recorded at Hugh Hefner's Playboy mansion. The party was hosted by Busta Rhymes and attended by several celebrities, including Steve Austin. [Thanks to Mike Reynolds]

Curious to see what "the road to slamball" is...probably a documentary, or about tryouts or something... sounds pretty cool...can't wait.

First game of the season starts August 4th...i'm pretty sure they'll show "The Road to Slamball" before the season kickoff.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 02:09 PM
ariwin is currently offline Click here to Send ariwin a Private Message Find more posts by ariwin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

eek! MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION!!! eek!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:19 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

moving...

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:32 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Texy's on a moving spree!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 03:33 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Iv3rSoNJuNiOr

i watch spike tv all the time,mostly wrestling,award showz,slamball an MXC

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:05 AM
Iv3rSoNJuNiOr is currently offline Click here to Send Iv3rSoNJuNiOr a Private Message Find more posts by Iv3rSoNJuNiOr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carth
I'm the main man, punk.

I'm watching right now. Star Trek: TNG.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2003 07:30 PM
Carth is currently offline Click here to Send Carth a Private Message Find more posts by Carth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote