KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter& The Nightmare On Elmstreet

Harry Potter& The Nightmare On Elmstreet
Started by: killer_marlin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
killer_marlin

Harry Potter& The Nightmare On Elmstreet

At Privet Drive there was an unhappy Harry Potter. He had just awoken from another nightmare. Harry was exhuasted. So Harry had asked Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petonia if they had ever heard of a person named Freddy Kreuger. Aunt Petonia and Uncle Vernon gave him a dirty look. Meanwhile,Dobby appeared. Dobby warned Harry that he must not go to Hoggwarts School of witchcraft and wizardy. Harry just ignored him. Dudley woke up slowly. He checked the mail. There was nothing but bills and letters for harry.So Dudley left them alone and went back to sleep. Harry had snuckout. Uncle Vernon shouted with anger and called HARRY. With Uncle Vernon's shouting he had awoken Dudley, and Aunt Petonia. They called the police and went after Potter. Harry had been trying to find this Fred Kreuger guy he knew nothing about. Just about when Potter was about to give up. He heard an evil laugh at the end of the street. Harry said, are you freddy kreuger? Freddy said yes in an evil tone. Freddy lashed out toward potter. Freddy said join me and together we can be invincible. Potter said no in a brave voice. Potter had woken up. Harry went to Ron's house. Then Ron and Harry had went to Hoggwarts school of witchcraft and wizardy. Harry had been talking to Ron about Fred Kreuger. Harry and Ron needed to get Hermoine involved. They asked her for help. She said, what is it? Have you ever heard of a person named Freddy Kreuger? Hermoine said no why. Because I think this guy Fred Kreuger's after me. Why would he be after you? Hermoine said. I dont know Harry said. Well we better be getting to class. They were observing mini-dinosaurs. Harry wasnt very interested an fell asleep. We all can guess what happened next. Harry had a nightmare. But this one one was more stranger than any of the nightmares he had. In the dream Freddy had told harry he knows who he is. Harry awoken in the middle of class. But soon his class was over. Harry,Ron and Hermoine was walking. Hermoine asked Harry if he knew where he lived. Harry said yes. But before they went they got info on this fred kreuger guy. So Hermonie searched on the computer for Freddy Kreuger. She fount a bunch of links. She clicked on 1. Freddy Kreuger was a child murder and was burnt alive by the parents of springwood. And he cant die. And he lives in a boiler room fount in elmstreet. So harry, hermoine and ron went to elmstreet. The went to freddy's house the boiler room. Harry, Hermoine and Ron called Freddy. They heard an evil laugh. It was Freddy. They asked why he was after Harry. He said because He sickens me. And I'am not freddy I'am Baltimore. I'am baltimore in freddy's body. So now i can finally kill harry. HAHAHA. Harry had seen a sword so he picked it up. Harry chopped off Freddy's leg. Kreuger was wise he fount Harry and started to swing at him with his 5 razor claws. He gave potter a big scar going down the front of his face. Hermoine and Ron attacked freddy from behind. Freddy had gotten an hold of ron. He stuck his 5 razor sharp claws in the stomach of Ron. Ron harry's best friend was dead. That angered Harry. Freddy chopped off Harry's leg. Hermoine took the sword and chopped off freddy's head. Freddy got a hold of Hermoine and also chopped her leg off. Next thing you know Hermoine and Harry are back in the hostpital at Hoggwarts. In a loud tone harry said i swear I WILL KILL YOU FREDDY KREUGER. One-Two-FREDDY's COMING FOR YOU. THE END BY KILLER_MARLIN

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:03 PM
killer_marlin is currently offline Click here to Send killer_marlin a Private Message Find more posts by killer_marlin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Oh dear god no no expression

Being 100% serious, that is the lousist piece of crap. I'm so sorry to tell you that but its true.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:57 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Oh my god!
*stands there shocked and appauled*

Alright i just erased a whole paragraph of flaming you but how old are you.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 03:05 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killer_marlin

U could at least have nice comments

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 07:00 PM
killer_marlin is currently offline Click here to Send killer_marlin a Private Message Find more posts by killer_marlin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

This is KMC, everybody here has a right to thier own opinions. I always re-frame from lying so I spoke the truth. If you weren't ready for it then maybe you shouldn't have posted, of course not everybody is going to like it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 08:49 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelMyerscoo
Weird Al fan

ummmmmmmmmmmm...................That was rather interesting.

sig made by TOH. All hail TOH!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 05:14 PM
MichaelMyerscoo is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelMyerscoo a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelMyerscoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

How old are you?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 09:48 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wizardkid233

please hide me i...am....so.....afraid......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

that story was so bad i am scared...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:05 AM
Wizardkid233 is currently offline Click here to Send Wizardkid233 a Private Message Find more posts by Wizardkid233 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote