KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Legolas is magic

Isn't Legolas magical?
This poll is closed.
be nice! 4 28.57%
and be nice! 10 71.43%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Legolas is magic
Started by: sstarryycat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sstarryycat

Love Legolas is magic

Legolas has a magical beauty to him. he's deep and full of elvish charm.
he's amazingly elvish, He's a beautiful being .

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 04:37 AM
sstarryycat is currently offline Find more posts by sstarryycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

Love

i totally agree, but pointless poll, but again totally agree with wot ur saying

Old Post Dec 17th, 2003 09:45 AM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Actually Tolkien never really desribed Legolas really, but he was fair, so Peter Jackson looked at him as a blonde haired tall elf with amazing archery skills. For all we know Tolkien may be thinking of an elf with short shoulder-length dark hair.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:23 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

I also rather thought of shoulder-length dark hair X(

I do not agree with Legolas being magic, which is the best thing about him - the other elves are too glittering.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 10:42 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

all elves are beautifully magical!

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:07 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

legolas did have dark hair, somewhere in here there is a post about it

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 01:12 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

@Sauron where? I am also quite sure he did (being not related to the Vanyar), though Tolkien writes in the Hobbit about some elven king with blond hair which might be Thranduil but written before actually fixing the Hobbit as being in Middle-earth.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:49 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

uh exa and sauron you do know this thread is gonna disintegrate into another drooling thread..........lol so better take advantage of the intelligent conversations while it lasts

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 02:27 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well exa somewhere in the fellowship, near water, so either outside moria or near the falls rauros on the river anduin, it is stated of legolas ' and as he stood his hair shone out dark against the pale sky'

^^something like that anyway^^

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 05:13 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

Good idea, fini

quote:
Originally posted by sauron
well exa somewhere in the fellowship, near water, so either outside moria or near the falls rauros on the river anduin, it is stated of legolas ' and as he stood his hair shone out dark against the pale sky'

Cool i never realized that before
thx smile

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:06 PM
aniron

I can't imagine orlando bloom with long straight DARK hair.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:51 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

well we never said orlando had to have it, only legolas, and of course its too late now

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 07:56 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

yep the people out there cant differentiate between the two.........and btw doesn't bloom have dark hair anyway???............but i have to check out what you told exa.

* fini looks through her lotr book for the 28356294569284th time*

Last edited by fini on Dec 21st, 2003 at 09:57 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 09:54 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

quote:
Originally posted by fini

* fini looks through her lotr book for the 28356294569284th time*

28356294569284th time?? fini stop downplaying we all know its more than that

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 10:09 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

who me?? angel
lol.............nah it would be more if MY BROTHER didn't have the book for the entire semester ( i have the one with all 3 parts in one).......but its at the side of me NOW big grin

AND I AM GETTING the simillirion in january so i can FINALLY talk as much as you, exa and turin.......and those people in the advanced LOTR forum @ lotrplaza

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 11:03 PM
Exabyte

Yes Bloom does have dark hair
Just look at his eyebrows as Legolas... looks stupid with the blond hair

quote:
Originally posted by fini
AND I AM GETTING the simillirion in january so i can FINALLY talk as much as you, exa and turin.......

It's SILMARILLION wink
But perfect :]

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:44 PM
fini
Hurricane stalker

yeah i know............cant spell!............but once i have it i wOULD never make that mistake again

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:55 PM
Corlindel
Noldor

OMG!!! Another Orlando Bloom thread.

Legolas his magic? Yeap. Elvish people are magic particularly the hig-elves of the first age and the few ones who still are in Middle Earth.

Galadirel, the last great Noldor is magic and Elrond is magic two - unless he is a Sindar.

But when I see Legolas even he is soon of a elven King I cannot see any kind of magic, but a excellent archer with high skills for a green elf but too far from any Eldar.

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:05 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Now the right title

Elrond is Magic stick out tongue

or..Galadriel is Magic stick out tongue

At least, Arwen - as Galadriel grand-daughter - is Magic too

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 05:07 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Aragorn would knock the shiot outta Legolas!! and he should have, he could have been like "Hey you fruity elf Hippy, Cut that hair"!!!

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:26 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote