KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Favorite Matrix Characters

Who's your favorie Matrix character?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Neo 18 26.09%
Morpheous 4 5.80%
Trienty 11 15.94%
Niobie 2 2.90%
Agent Smith 19 27.54%
Tank 3 4.35%
Dozer 0 0%
The Twins 12 17.39%
Total: 69 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Matrix Characters
Started by: justinday15

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
justinday15
Jay

Favorite Matrix Characters

Who is the best Matrix character, and why?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:25 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Neo is my favorite character, cause he's the one!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 02:37 AM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

arg! gggrrrr! they are all so freakin cool! how the hell do i choose?!

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 03:51 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Well I don't know if I could pick a favorite, but I sure don't mind watching Trinity. smile

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 20th, 2003 08:34 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wierdman333
I'm down with the'Bu

Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen the 2nd one but hell, Twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 10:32 AM
wierdman333 is currently offline Click here to Send wierdman333 a Private Message Find more posts by wierdman333 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

I Like Morpheus, because he's not the one, and still handels agents, and the Matrix pretty good. He's a thinker.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 10:32 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Neo the man and that it.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 10:56 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i won't vote. I liked that saraph guy a lot...A LOT. He's exactly my type of a character. But i doubt we'll be seeing him...so...ok..i'll vote: the oracle.....that's not in the list either??mad..ok..neo!

Last edited by Dexx on May 20th, 2003 at 07:07 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:05 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

Yeah who the heck left out the Oracle???

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:40 PM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

Dexx, Saraph is gonna be in the next movie. at the end of the credits there's that revolutions trailer, and we see him there in two scenes. one he round house kicks some dude, and the other, he's holding dual (i think) berretas...2 pistols anyway. he's gonna hella cool. he's an awesome character too.

one of my friend suggested that he might be one of the previous "neos" ...don't know how that would work, but it might just be so

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:44 PM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

he puts niobe and forgets the oracle?

Old Post May 20th, 2003 07:44 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Worried

The post is open to all opinions, you don't have to vote. I guess i just forgot about the oracle, sorry. confused

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:01 PM
Darth Vicious

I like Neo, Morpheus, Agent Smith and Persephone and Saraph(i imagine its the french guy) i could care less for Trinity, shes just holding Neo back

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:10 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Trinity looks old in the Matrix Reloaded.

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:15 PM
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

they are all cool. But like everyone already knows NEO is the ONE!

Old Post May 20th, 2003 11:17 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chico
chopper style

Trinity doesn't look old she looks refined. O.K. she may be holding the one back a bit and yes she did make him chose to ignore ALL OF HUMANITY, but come on she does wear leather nicely. Not to mention she kicks hella butt.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." --Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post May 21st, 2003 04:44 AM
chico is currently offline Click here to Send chico a Private Message Find more posts by chico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

darth,
the french dude's name starts with an "M"...Saraph is the asian guy Neo fights. He eventually leads him to the backdoors and to the oracle

he says: "you know your enemy only after you fight them"

Old Post May 21st, 2003 05:21 AM
Dexx
wingless

meravildian..or something. Saraph was great.
And trinity does look atad old..she's fitted for the role ..but the girlfriend part...mm..not so good.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 07:43 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Meravingian, I do believe...

I voted for Agent Smith...though he's not really an agent any more. I don't know why, but he's cool. Plus, Hugo Weaving is a good actor.

The way he says "Mr. Anderson..." was the tie-breaker. big grin

Old Post May 21st, 2003 10:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

Smith is pretty cool now that he can clone himself.

Old Post May 21st, 2003 11:10 PM