KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

SPIKES GAME-Final Sun-Story Thread

***NOTE***
This is the story thread. What you do is you follow a path (that I will guide you on) through the world, Kalek. You must stay In-character in this thread. You will all start out in Horten, it is a quiet town with mountains to the north, a forest to the south-east and cities to the south and the east. Just start out by saying what your character is doing at the moment. Whenever we enter a new area I will post the name as the subject, important events will happen that will effect the story. There will also be puzzles needed to be solved to proceed and also bosses. If a puzzle can't be gotten in a 24-hour period then my character, Magnus, will solve it. If the party loses to a boss then we will 'awaken' in a nearby town/village/city in an inn. All our characters are friends and already know each other. Any questions/suggestions etc. please either PM me or post in the general thread. Enjoy.
***END***

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:51 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Horten

Magnus sat on the windowstill of his room in his windmill-house. He looked out at the amazing view. The sun was rising to the east and people in the street below were starting to go about their daily buisness. Next to his bed was his trusted sword. He picked up a glass of water from the table next to the window and took a sip, he leaned his head back against the window and sighed. The mayors house was two streets down and he saw him opening up the curtains. Cid (the mayor) was an old friend of Magnus and his families, all of whom had died or emegrated away. It seemed to be a day like any other.

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Nov 11th, 2003 at 07:40 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:59 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

From Cid's window, his son Ledo could be seen waving back at Magnus, they had known each other forever it seemed. As Ledo turned his father frowned and turned to him, "Ledo, why must you perist upon always wearing those ratty clothes, I know you're young, but I am the mayor, and I would like it if my son showed some sort of etiquette(sp?)," Cid said. Ledo looked at him blankly, then sighed, "Dad, please, I don't like to dress up like I'm some Debuetant from Bastok.." he said, walking from the room, slightly defiant. He headed downstairs and out the door. He looked around the town and then walked across the street and knocked on Magnus' door.

((as for Bastok, I hope you dont mind me naming a city, Bastok is the name of a capital city in some far off continent where Ledo was born, his father brought him back with him after he had an..eventful, vacation))

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 10:54 PM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was sitting on a tree , she sighed , it was a little windy today , she felt the breeze on her skin , " feels so nice " she said to herself , she then picked flute and started to play , she always plays her flute to relax her

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 11:09 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus heard a knock at the door. He was about to go down to answer it when something caught his eye. A large bright light, other than the sun was flying past the town. He watched it and then felt a shockwave, which caused him to fall inside his room and all the items on the walls or table to fall off. He stumbled to his feet a bit dazed and grabbed his sword, heading downstairs.

(No its fine I'm running out of names of places faster than you could imagine. If you want me to have something in the story that will effect your character please PM me the details and I will include it.)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 07:20 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

The shock caused Ledo to jerk forward and slam his face lightly into teh door, which in turn sent him backwards. He stood up from where he had fell and rubbed his face, looking dazzled. As he turned around to see what it was he was shocked, and drew his buster sword, running towards the direction the bright object had landed.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 08:26 AM
FallingBlue is currently offline Click here to Send FallingBlue a Private Message Find more posts by FallingBlue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Ledo, wait!" Magnus called after him through the now open door. "We can't rush into this, remember we need to ask your father for the permission to leave the town." It was an old tradition in Horten that the mayor had to be consulted on all 'quests outside of the village.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 02:20 PM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo spun on his heel, facing Magnus with a slight glare, "Rrr...fine.." Ledo sighed, running back towards Magnus, sheathing his buster sword on his back and crossed his arms infront of his chest, he hated traditions, a sort of ironic trait for the mayor's son. "Do we have to..?" he asked his best friend, "you know how I feel about all these useless traditions.."

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:42 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari was in the middle of the tune till she stopped , she put her flute down on her lap , she layed her head back and looked up at the clouds , she loved it on how peaceful it is

Old Post Nov 12th, 2003 11:59 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Yeah, I'm afraid so pal. I don't like them any better than you do, but we need to know what to do when we find it or what to do when there's something in it" He then started walking towards the mayors house "Come on, we don't want to be the last ones there. That's never a good impression for the son of the Mayor." He laughed and waited or Ledo to catch up.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 07:16 AM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari got up and got some leaves off of her dress , she decided to take a walk

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:16 PM
Tela

Antti sat on a tree branch. It was a goodways off the ground, but when you're an elf, it's easy to get onto high tree branches. He watched the forest creatures walk/hop here and there looking for food. He smiled as he looked up at the sky. It was mostly clear.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 12:35 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

Ledo followed close to Magnus, sighing with a slight chuckle, "Oh yah, you know me, I'm the best son the mayor could ever have." he rolled his eyes, walking towards the mayor's house.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 03:40 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Hwa-Rang ran up the street. She loved running. That all she ever did to make sure no one noticed her.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:01 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Magnus opened the door to the mayors house and allowed Ledo to pass through before him. "It's about time someone came to my crys. Listen I need a party to go and investigate that meteor." Cid said it while facing the wall, he turned around, "Oh, Ledo, Magnus I thought you two might be answering the towns call for a party to go and investigate the meteor to the south. I'm sorry." Magnus smiled, "That's the reason we're here." Cid looked pained slightly, "OK, but you'll need more than just you two, go find some more people then come back here."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 07:13 AM
FallingBlue
Twilight of Shadow

"Oh gimme a break! Dad you know we can do it alone..you've seen me and Magnus spar, we're like unbeatable!" Ledo protested, deep down he knew they couldnt do it alone, but on the surface he was always urged to trouble his father. With a growling bark of speech Cid demanded that Ledo follow his orders. Surprised by his fathers orders Ledo was taken back, but then looked to the grounf, clenching his fists, "Fine..." he said, turning without a word or look to Magnus and heading out teh door.

God is only a false hope

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:02 AM
Tela

Antti swung down from the tree and with catlike grace landed on his feet. His landing was quiet.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 12:25 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Great where are we going to find some more people to go inversigate this 'meteor'? I mean how hard can it be it's just a little reconnosance mission right?" Magnus asked the quiet Ledo.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 08:18 AM
Tela

Antti watched the two small figures. His head tilted to the side for a second before he climbed back up to a high branch. The boughs of the tree and its leaves hid him.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 01:28 PM
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Hikari decided to practice her fighting moves , she picked up her staff and began to practice

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 09:08 PM