KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Osbournes Family Xmas Special

The Osbournes Family Xmas Special
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Laugh The Osbournes Family Xmas Special

I saw it 2 times and i love it. Kelly's Performance was beautiful. And i liked Ozzy and Jessica's winter wonderland song too.
Anyone who has seen this, what are your comments?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:44 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Didn't Ozzy break his ribs and collarbone?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

i didnt c it......messed but i still luv de show! big grin

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:59 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yes the show was wonderful
Yes Ozzy Broke 8 ribs, a collarbone, and vertebre, and i havent heard anything as to if he is off the respirator yet. But he is stable and recovering from what i have heard. =)
GO OZZY!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:00 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

laughing out loud its ****ing hilarious

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 03:11 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG! That was the worst Christmas special in history! sick

It was painfully boring, and scripted unfunniness!

Ugh! The Osbournes should all run into trees and die!
They're so 2 seasons ago! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:40 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I never liked the Osbournes...especially not that Kelly...ugh...spoiled little brat!! miffed

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:42 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

The first few episodes were cool.. then it got annoying..

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:43 PM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Dont even get started on Ms. Piggy aka Kelly Osbourne!
Untalented spoiled brat! mad

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:47 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Gotwa
The first few episodes were cool.. then it got annoying..

I never liked it though..thats the thing...confused

Kelly just annoys me with the screaming and the wining(sp) and ugh! I mean, give it a rest...

I like Ozzy thought, smile
And i hate how those children are allowed to do whatever they like...dicraseful.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:48 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I've never seen the thing, and I don't really plan to.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 04:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Your all just jealous, get over it. People like this show, and we dont care who doesnt.
You cant tell me ONE thing that kelly has yelled about, hasnt had a reason FOR her yelling about that.
All the ppl saying crap about it just want attention.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:05 PM
lil bitchiness
-

WHAT?! Are you for real! I want attention for saying that Kelly is a spoiled little brat! You have to be joking! She is spoiled..shes spoiled rotten...smack arround that big mouth of hers is what she needs!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2003 05:34 PM
Kelly_Bean

she is really nice

Old Post Dec 19th, 2003 12:41 AM
Tex
Yumsz

That hippopotamus Kelly Osbourne should "SHUT UP blah blah blah blah blah blah"! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 06:43 AM
in flames
murder brought aveng

im not a big fan of the show And i hate kelly..i just watch it cuz ozzy is on and thats about it..cuz ozzy simply rules

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 07:52 AM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Did u see Rob Zombies new haircut?? i justlooked at ur icon and i remembered that. He looks so diff, i was like..WOE! thats rob zombie.lol

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 03:36 PM
in flames
murder brought aveng

lol what dose that have to do with the subject smile ?

Old Post Dec 20th, 2003 08:43 PM
in flames is currently offline Click here to Send in flames a Private Message Find more posts by in flames Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote