KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Angel Spoiler! Super Willow vs. Super ____ vs. Faith!!

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Super Willow 4 50.00%
Faith 0 0%
The new Super person 2 25.00%
none/ all 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Angel Spoiler! Super Willow vs. Super ____ vs. Faith!!
Started by: caballera

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
caballera

Angel Spoiler! Super Willow vs. Super ____ vs. Faith!!

Who would win in a fight? Super Willow, Faith, or [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Super Evil Fred ?????

Check out an unrelated Eliza Dushku interview @ www.budweiser.com/1 !!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:09 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Poptarts

It was a hard pic, but after the season 6 finale, I have to say SUPER WILLOW!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:36 AM
Poptarts is currently offline Click here to Send Poptarts a Private Message Find more posts by Poptarts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I picked Super Evil Fred because she reminds me of Dark Phoenix from X-men! Kick Ass!!!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 11:51 AM
caballera is currently offline Click here to Send caballera a Private Message Find more posts by caballera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I don't know the extent of the new person's powers, so I'd choose Willow. And Caballera, why'd you put spoilers around [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Fred's name and then in the next post put her name? Lol

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 09:50 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

oops. my bad.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2004 08:31 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

I'd say Fred. Her powers are awesome!

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 02:08 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

I am so bummed! the ep didn't tape this week!! now I have to wait....

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 09:59 AM
Abbita

huh? What happens to Fred?!?! eek! tell me!! Spoiler tags though people wink

Old Post Mar 9th, 2004 04:10 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
##FreeFaLL##
don't make me angry...

lllyria i guess...(again i dont know much about 5th seeason)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 01:52 PM
##FreeFaLL## is currently offline Click here to Send ##FreeFaLL## a Private Message Find more posts by ##FreeFaLL## Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by BarmyBrummie
huh? What happens to Fred?!?! eek! tell me!! Spoiler tags though people wink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: A few episodes ago, a stone coffin was delivered to W&H. She was examining it and a part of it opened, releasing something into her. It then began to hollow her out for Illyria to come. She then passes away and Illyria takes over.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Mar 10th, 2004 09:40 PM
Abbita

Who is Illyria? Sorry, i am waaaay behind with these episodes cus im in england wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2004 04:57 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Do you recall the "old ones" that the master was trying to raise in buffy season 1? She's one of them...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Mar 13th, 2004 01:58 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

wow, i watched and i didn't even notice that! I can't wait for the new eps in april!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:16 AM
Poptarts

me too...maybe the showdown we're discussing will actually happen.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:49 AM
Poptarts is currently offline Click here to Send Poptarts a Private Message Find more posts by Poptarts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caballera

that would be freakin' awesome! but angle would have to be involved in some way....

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:58 AM
caballera

angel rather....to prevent any confusion...smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:59 AM