KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread

The Official Rurouni Kenshin thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DBZFan
** Put title here**

RK (Rurouni Kenshin)

Doese anybody watch this show? My fave charecter is Sano... love

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 12:48 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Rurouni Kenshin is one of the best animes out there in my opinion. My favorite character is Saitou Hajime. 4th squad leader of the Shinsengumi! Though I'll be one of Kenshingumi too! ^-^

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:58 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

lol, at this one forum, there is this one guy who loves the show so much, when someone gets a RK Avatar he gets mad at them and tells them that they are copycatters.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 03:27 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

LoL woah....that duude needs major anger management man... KenshinxKaoru 4ever. I would add MisaoxAoshi....but I think Misao ALITTLE too young.....

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:27 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowGirl
Sick Of Love

I think RK is an awesome anime. I love that show! RK.... love My favorite character is Kenshin. I think he is one of the best characters in whole show! big grin

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 07:29 PM
ShadowGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

i love it. a while back, i had an aoshi avatar.(please log in to view the image) lord aoshi. i love him.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 10:23 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mav
Can't think of one

AOSHI!!!!!!!

and Hiko

and Soujiro (sp?).

But more importantly, AOSHI!!!!!

made by verauko

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:10 AM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

yes! of course! i mean, dashing, great voice, and amazingly cool? kenhsin is a stupid loser compared to the great lord aoshi! kenshin has no chance.

soujiro is so cute! he's my second favorite, followed by kenshin, then hiko, then sano, then saitou, then shishio.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 12:13 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Best for 3rd to last I see?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 02:27 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

quote:
yes! of course! i mean, dashing, great voice, and amazingly cool? kenhsin is a stupid loser compared to the great lord aoshi! kenshin has no chance.

Awwww Now that's harsh on Kenshin, he needs SOME respect for being the feared Hitokiri Battousai ne? Aoshi really cool and the first episode that he was in I was like "WOAH! #1 Bad BISHOUNEN!"

But then I saw Saitou and well...yeah...

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 02:59 AM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
i love it. a while back, i had an aoshi avatar.(please log in to view the image) lord aoshi. i love him.

lord knows that you'd come into this thread big grin laughing out loud kenshin is awesome rock

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 03:56 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Hey I made a sig, but I forgot how to put it on my profile!! Here it is:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 04:07 AM
ShadowGirl
Sick Of Love

Kenshin is absolutely the best! He's cool, kind, and can still fight. I love him!
Hey, I like your sig DBZFan.
Well, at least I'm not the only one who thinks Kenshin is awesome. Thanks, The Force!! happy

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2003 09:33 PM
ShadowGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

quote:
Originally posted by Kitoky
Awwww Now that's harsh on Kenshin, he needs SOME respect for being the feared Hitokiri Battousai ne? Aoshi really cool and the first episode that he was in I was like "WOAH! #1 Bad BISHOUNEN!"

well, kenshin and battousai are two very different... 'people'. i mean, the battousai is perfectly lovely, but kenhsin himura is somewhat of a dolt. i think of them as seperate entities. that's why i say lord aoshi's better. big grin yep! kenshin himura is an idiot compared to my aoshi and battousai

quote:
lord knows that you'd come into this thread big grin laughing out loud kenshin is awesome rock

of course! rurouni kenshin is only the best samurai show according to anime insider. stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 12:36 AM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Just thought I'd show this.
(please log in to view the image)

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 07:19 PM
DBZFan
** Put title here**

I like the picture.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:22 AM
Gotwa
Ring Master

I love RK. smile I think his best Samurai X movie, (seeing only one.. -.-) is Samurai X : Remembrance. Such an awesome movie. =o GDKGUBSDH

NEVER GET ENGLISH.. GET JAPANESE WITH ENGLISH DUBS KTHX =o

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 04:35 AM
Gotwa is currently offline Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

I know how to cuss in Japanese, Sou!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2003 10:29 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I know lots of swear words in Japanese...it's so fun!

Thank you so much Eezy!!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 01:26 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

when is cartoon network going to start airing new episodes of kenshin?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 05:27 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote