KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Cyke,Emma,Jean and Logan!

Cyke,Emma,Jean and Logan!
Started by: Psionic_Luver08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psionic_Luver08
SUPER PHOENIX!!!!!!

Smile Cyke,Emma,Jean and Logan!

ok so this is a fan thread/talk bout the weird foursome of sluts(i still love em tho) Happy Dance so feel free to talk bout them pirate idk why i put the pirate there ,any way so ill start the thread by asking which of those four make the best couple

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan
6)Cyke and logan (ewwwwwwwwwww!)

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:04 AM
Psionic_Luver08 is currently offline Click here to Send Psionic_Luver08 a Private Message Find more posts by Psionic_Luver08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Why cant all four be a couple? lol
Lets see. I like the jean/logan fling.....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:08 AM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08
ok so this is a fan thread/talk bout the weird foursome of sluts(i still love em tho) Happy Dance so feel free to talk bout them pirate idk why i put the pirate there ,any way so ill start the thread by asking which of those four make the best couple

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan

3 and 6 are just plain WRONG ! no expression

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:15 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* romantically, Cyke and Jean had proven their love with each other... not until someone seduces one of them...

* Logan-Jean, very sensual but i doubt it would last, let them admit and realize themselves, their relationship is not about love, but lust... basically, they are a horny couple, won't last long anyways...

* Cyke-Emma, might last... i trust Cyke's decision... better than Jean's, kissing an animal-freak...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 11:58 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terry Bogard

while james lust is undeniable i think it not all about it when it comes to jean grey

cyke its just boring so iguess is better if he is with slutty emma.

Telepaths make the best girlfriends, but not wives!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 08:23 PM
Terry Bogard is currently offline Click here to Send Terry Bogard a Private Message Find more posts by Terry Bogard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

ooooo i like your sig Terry Bogard.......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:04 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

does everyone like my sig!?!?!? Crimson Phoenix made it for me....she is really nice. rock ROCK ON!!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:11 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

why does it look so blurry? Was it like that when i gave it to you?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:13 PM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Cyke,Emma,Jean and Logan!

Originally posted by Psionic_Luver08

1)jean and Cyke
2)jean and logan
3)jean and emma(ewwwww!)
4)emma and Cyke
5)emma and logan

I know a certain pr1983 that won't think option nr. 3 is so horrible shifty

~wickerman~

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 10:27 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blaise

i say i like jean and cyc - they've been through alot and the true love matter .....

jean and woverine..,noooo but in the movie it was alrite.....though i find them good as a fling not to actually be together

cyc and and emma...its good for awhile but not forever....i styll think its wrong how out of all the mutants they choose emma frost whose basically was the one who played with jean's mind long time ago to make her dark phenox....i think its wrong to have the villian that created dark phenox be with her former husband ..jus my opioion

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:30 PM
blaise is currently offline Click here to Send blaise a Private Message Find more posts by blaise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

Originally posted by Terry Bogard
while james lust is undeniable i think it not all about it when it comes to jean grey

cyke its just boring so iguess is better if he is with slutty emma.

* flirting with a married gal? not lust? aw c'mon... if it's love, Logan should know first hand that if you love someone, set her free...

* put yourself on Cyke's shoes: you got this Jean for a wife, makes out with another man, also admitted she got feelings for that man - you gonna like that? Cyke deserves to move on...

* Emma has been profiled a $lut eversince, but i trust Cyke's decisions... i'll give him his due...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:29 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

there's an X-Men couples thread. Search it, use it.

by Scythe

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 10:26 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote