KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Who likes Nightcrawler?

Who likes Nightcrawler?
Started by: killermover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
killermover

Who likes Nightcrawler?

I think he wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 09:13 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

If someone doesn't like him, they have a problem. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 03:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The questions is...Who doesn't like Nightcrawler.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 11:06 PM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

I dont like Nightcrawler

ok i lied eek!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2010 05:53 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Nightcrawler himself is (was sad ) my favorite male Mutant and this has nothing to do with the fact, that i'm german. His mother is only surpassed by Emma as my favorite female mutant. Actually the whole "House of M-2" is my favorite X-Family. Mystique, Destiny, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Nocturne would be too awesome as a team.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:41 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wannabe
and this has nothing to do with the fact, that i'm german.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2010 02:47 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Well, he's dead now.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2010 01:48 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

R.I.P little guy! sad

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 01:27 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

he had a wicked bad ass teleporting feat prior to his death though and he might be comming back and certainly will be showing up in wolverine comming arc I believe.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 12:25 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

he had a wicked bad ass teleporting feat prior to his death though and he might be comming back and certainly will be showing up in wolverine comming arc I believe.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 12:30 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, Aaron seems to like the character, he used him in Manifest Destiny and that arc with Dr. Rot.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:23 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

which is what I like about aron, NC is a key part of wolverines life and should be brought into more comics of his like he was back in the day.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Kurt was kinda neglected by Marvel, IMO... then they killed him.

And I find it weird Logan didn't tell Kurt about Mariko's death until just recently.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Kurt was kinda neglected by Marvel, IMO... then they killed him.

And I find it weird Logan didn't tell Kurt about Mariko's death until just recently.

I know they made him like another beast were he was simply a supporting non really action role. Then they finally gave him another mini few years back but was not very good asside from a single issue or two. They really dropped the ball on what was an awesome character.

wait what? he only told him recently that can't be right dident kurt like help logan get over the grieving or some such?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 01:58 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Kurt seemed pretty clueless in that issue. Hard to say what he did know and what he didn't...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 02:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

which issue? because I am almost certain he was shown as knowing she was dead and it being mention during the 90's.

i

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 02:18 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine: Origins #46.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2010 02:32 PM
Omgu8mynewt

He's on the cover of what I think is gonna be the last of the Wolverine: Weapon X series before the main series of Wolverine kick starts again in September:

http://marvel.com/catalog/?id=16130

Seems Logan will be following Kurts will or something

Old Post Aug 8th, 2010 11:27 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxman1180
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, I love this mutant much..

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:18 AM
maxman1180 is currently offline Click here to Send maxman1180 a Private Message Find more posts by maxman1180 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taliablythe

I love Nightcrawler kinda super depressed they killed him off in the comics... :'(

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2012 12:17 AM
taliablythe is currently offline Click here to Send taliablythe a Private Message Find more posts by taliablythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote