KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Pirates of the what????

Pirates of the what????
Started by: PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Worried Pirates of the what????

Ummm I haven't seen this movie you all talk about will someone who knows what they are talking about please tell me about it. Cause if its interesting i want to see it. All i know is that Orlando Bloom* my husband* is in it.So can someone give me the story line, I would be much obliged?!?!?!

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 11:04 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elven_Freak

JUST SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!! I fit has orli in it, you have to see it anyway!!smile
Its about a cursed coin and a cursed pirate crew and they have to get the cursed coin back to uncurse the cursed crew.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 11:09 PM
Elven_Freak is currently offline Click here to Send Elven_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Elven_Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

humm, that is a lil weird, but i may watch it, can you go alil more in depth for me??

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 21st, 2003 11:17 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

okay here you go(from the professionalbig grinwink ):
A crew of pirates go after the treasure of Cortez, which like most treasures come with stories of curses and such that usually aren't true. So during the voyage the crew gets into a mutiny with their Captain(Johnny Depp) and decide to maroon him on an island and they go to get the treasure without him leaving him to die on the island. One of the crew members thinks that what they did to the Captain is wrong and sends a piece of the gold off to his son. The member disagreeing with the rest of them angers the pirates so they send him to the depths. After that they discover the curse is real and that they need to return all the medallions to be rid of the curse and blood to be repaid. So the storyline is basically them looking for the blood to be repaid and the Captains escape and heck just see the movie and it'll make more sense!!stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:25 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Thank you so mych Caribbean_Chick, that was a very good description, thanks alot, i believe i will go and watch it sometime..... Thanks, once again..........

will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2003 01:48 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz yes it is much better watching it.. because then you get Orli and Johnnybig grinyeslove

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 02:48 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

its so funny!!! i love that movie! eek!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 04:26 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

YOU HAVE TO SEE POTC!! But be forewarned, your 'husband' kisses another girl.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2003 06:09 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea and he wears a hot hat which the stupud girl takes off his headmad lolz sorry I love the hatlove

Attachment: orli awesome hat!.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 01:56 AM
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

hehe yeh the hat's kewlies i wanna get one like that lol wink

appart from the hat the rest of the movie is also GREAT its a 'MUST SEE FILM' big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 03:32 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jack's dudess

his hat is funny, it is a funny hat.

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 04:21 PM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

His hat was soo freakin' cool man!

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2003 08:43 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love

and i HATE THAT SCENE WHERE SHE KISSES HIM!!!!!!!!!

i'd rather keep the hat if i were himwhistle

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 06:08 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

me too.. I want to buy the hat!!!!!!!!Do you think anyone would have one like it.. like Amazon or sumthin?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:44 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

eek!
i'd wear it everywhere!!!
aaand invite weird stares frm the streets lollaughing out loud

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:27 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

lolz I know same here!!!!!!I love that soooooooo much.. when I first saw I yelled: "omg that is the coolest hat I want it!!!"stick out tongueembarrasment

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:21 AM
jack's dudess

i wear weird stuff anyway.....me and my friends dress up as pirates to go shopping!!

When come back bring pie!

pirate!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 11:05 AM
jack's dudess is currently offline Click here to Send jack's dudess a Private Message Find more posts by jack's dudess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

lol hehe kewlies.. i'm nearly always in my bandana so its kewl, but i ove Will's hat hehe thats so kewl...

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 02:11 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I don't have anything pirateysadsadsadNow I'm encouraged to go buy a costumelaughing

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:21 AM
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

shifty
pirate shop,here i come!!!CHAAARGE!!!

(in the credit card sense tooyeslaughing out loud )

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 01:00 PM