KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » !the new villain is revealed! SPOILER!!

!the new villain is revealed! SPOILER!!
Started by: TheChosenOne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheChosenOne
Unplugged

Warning !the new villain is revealed! SPOILER!!

FACTS:

As we all know (maybe not everybody, but...) there is an EU character that will be inplanted in Ep III.

We also know that there will be a new villain. A 'Jedi Killing Terror', half man, half machine, eilding two lightsabers, one white and one orange.

Another thing said by LucasFilm is that the Vader suit is put together by 'some' other character(s).

Also, the new villain is supposed to be the 'General' of the Separatist Droid army.

SO! Here is the new villain:

SPOILER!!!

Durge, from the new comics and the upcoming 'Clone Wars' cartoon.

'A long-lived bounty hunter who has replaced Jango Fett as Count Dooku's right-hand man, Durge has long held a grudge against the Mandalorians. Emerging from hibernation after the Battle of Geonosis, the bounty hunter learned that the Mandalorians were all but extinct. Their legacy continued, however, in the form of the Republic's clone troopers, forged from Jango Fett's genetic material. Durge then joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems to enact his revenge upon Jango's clones, and fights alongside Asajj Ventress in the Clone Wars.'

(taken from the official StarWars site, page: 'Introducing Durge')

Look through all the facts, people, and check it out: his helmet is really Vader looking. (in fact, on supershadow.com, Lucas has revealed that parts of Durge IS used for the suit!)

Attachment: durge_spotlight_sm.jpg
This has been downloaded 412 time(s).

-

'Why do you go through this path, Mr Anderson?' -Smith

'Because I choose to.' -Neo

(quote from Revolutions)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 07:16 AM
Click here to Send TheChosenOne a Private Message Find more posts by TheChosenOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

supershadow is a lot of crap on a stick and shouldn't be believed

if you think it's durge, here are some pointers:

-Durge does NOT wield any sabres, the only Clone Wars villain that at this point does wield sabres is Assaj Ventress and she uses two red ones
-there is no sabre-color white nor a sabre-color orange
as GL clearly said it once when SLJ and Best asked him:
"Green and blue are for the good guys and red for the villains"
so, if it's a villain it will be red

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:19 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I agree with the saber colors being weird.

But this is good information on the droid General...I myself have been seriously thinking it was going to be Durge the whole time.

I just don't see how he will weild lightsabers.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 09:22 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, can you actually offer any proof- as far away from Supershadow as possible?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 12:49 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkJediStoops
Mind Your Own Business!

It won't be Durge in Episode 3, no chance.

And those 2 colors of White & Orange is just SuperFraud rubbish. - DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES FROM SUPERSHADOW.COM!! - If this Droid General does fight with 2 lightsabers. They will probably be taken from dead Jedi, in which this "Jedi Killer" has killed.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 07:00 PM
Click here to Send DarkJediStoops a Private Message Find more posts by DarkJediStoops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes and he wouldn't be able to control the two lightsabers easily either, one is hard enough for a non Jedi, two would be near impossible.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:18 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hard? you just stick the shiny part in the other guy!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:23 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yes, but without accidentally cutting yourself to bits whiule making fancy moves...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:28 PM
yerssot

then obviously don't make fancy moves stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:29 PM
LanceWindu

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then what's the point? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:33 PM
mephistodesigns
Hate has made me powerful

I still think its gonna be Ventress. And who knows, maybe Durge will be in it. Lucasfilm has gone to obvious great lengths to showcase these characters having them in comics, the cartoon, and toys. BUT, this also was "apparently" the case with Aurra Sing too and we haven't seen her since Ep 1. Now, in the comics she has wielded two sabers from dead jedi as she only accepts jedi contracts for the most part. But again, the EU has had so many duel saber wielders that until I get a live action pic of somebody, I'm not gonna believe any of the rumors.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2003 10:58 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

-there is no sabre-color white nor a sabre-color orange
as GL clearly said it once when SLJ and Best asked him:
"Green and blue are for the good guys and red for the villains"
so, if it's a villain it will be red

mace's saber is purple

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:16 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yes, but do check the commentary where he said it, you'll see that at THAT point, SLJ asked for a purple one, with GL thinking and saying
"you might get purple"

the point still stands: only blue, green and red, with Mace being the sole exception, it's not that he said green, blue and red and everyone who askes for another color gets one

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:00 AM
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes, but do check the commentary where he said it, you'll see that at THAT point, SLJ asked for a purple one, with GL thinking and saying
"you might get purple"

why is SLJ so special?

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lames.s.
Seraphic

I dont think it is going to be Durge. I'll bet the Eu info is a smoke screen and the new baddie is Wat Tambor...he fits the description pretty well, with the exception of the white armour.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:29 AM
Click here to Send Lames.s. a Private Message Find more posts by Lames.s. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

It won't be Ventress, why bring in another Sith and break the two Sith rule?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 07:58 AM
queeq
Chaos

I don't buy it. I don't buy an EU character having a major role and I don't buy another Sith. From other spoilers we 'know' that Anakin will soon be in palpy's following after Dooku's death.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 08:15 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

Exactly. Sing was certainly a ruse. I'd love to see Wat Tambor wielding two lightsabers. I wonder who would win between Tambor and Robby the Robot from Forbiden Planet...
Ventress (I love how we're all to lazy to learn her first name, now I don't feel bad) isn't a Sith. Nor is she supposed to be. Lucas himself has said that it is the nature of the Sith to try to take power from the other members. Thats how the rule started. Its also why the Emperor wanted Luke once Vader pointed out his strength, and why Vader wanted Luke. Both will usually try to find a new apprentice to wipe out the other Sith. The Sith are greedy (GL said this in the AOTC commentary). They always want more power. So the master wants to keep it as long as he can, and the apprentice wants to take it. We saw this when Vader offered to finish Luke's training. We also saw a subtle hint of it in AOTC where Dooku tried to sway Obi-wan by using Qui-gons philosophies as bait. Ventress is Dooku's back up, his contigency plan. Sort of like why the Emperor kept Mara Jade around, only training her just enough (its EU but I'm just making a point based on GL's established rules). he found her and trained her as a lieutinent(sp). So she is neither Jedi nor Sith. That's why, if he does take an EU character, it MIGHT be her. How much screen time is the new villian supposed to have? Its probably not much.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 01:56 PM
Click here to Send mephistodesigns a Private Message Find more posts by mephistodesigns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Anakin is the next Sith villain, people. Dooku dies and Anakin takes his place. Remember: SW is simple.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:10 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mephistodesigns

he's the next SITH villian. Isn't the question about a character Lucas has said is neither Sith nor Jedi?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 03:51 PM