KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Sexiest Friends star

Blah
This poll is closed.
Lisa Kudrow ** Phoebe 1 5.88%
Jennifer Aniston ** Rachel 7 41.18%
Courteney Cox Arquette ** Monica 7 41.18%
Matt LeBlanc ** Joey 2 11.76%
David schwimmer ** Ross 0 0%
Matthew Perry ** Chandler 0 0%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sexiest Friends star
Started by: CrazyPateLady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CrazyPateLady

Worried Sexiest Friends star

erm.. which one is hotter? ... Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:37 AM
CrazyPateLady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyPateLady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyPateLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

None of the girls are sexy, so I'll jut choose the best of the three and I'll have to go with courtney cox (Monica). No much of a contest.

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 08:52 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metal face
whatchootalkinboutwillis

^^^ are you joking?

rachel is so hot

do you like men?

I'm not a cobb or corn, so you can stop butterin' me up. I don't need you to tell me how good my coffee is. I'm the one who buys it, I know how ****in' good it is. When Bonnie goes shoppin;, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But what's on my mind at this moment isn't the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead ****** in my garage-Jimmie

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 04:07 AM
metal face is currently offline Click here to Send metal face a Private Message Find more posts by metal face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirty Vader

What? What puts you in that direction? Rachel's nose is f**ked up and she gets on my nerves.
Oh and yeah, i love men, wtf? blink do you?

I know what you're thinking punk. You're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:32 AM
Dirty Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Dirty Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Dirty Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CrazyPateLady

I dont think rachels nose if "f**ked up", i saw her today getting outta the david Letterman studios and she looked gorgeous, far more than gorgeous, I used to think Courteney Cox Arquette was prettier and jen was sexier but now i think Jennifer is one of the most gorgeous and sexiest person alive

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 06:08 AM
CrazyPateLady is currently offline Click here to Send CrazyPateLady a Private Message Find more posts by CrazyPateLady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Jennifer is the best, although i have only seen a few of the episodes.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 12:24 PM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

courteney cox used2b hot, but now she looks kinda old, not the same thing with aniston

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 01:32 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I had to go with Courtney Cox. She still looks great.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 09:52 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote