KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » What would your life be like if there was never a POTC?

What would your life be like if there was never a POTC?
Started by: «§hõnknêss»

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
«§hõnknêss»

Smile What would your life be like if there was never a POTC?

My life would be boring and meaningless Honestly JDG, Kaz and me are completely obsessed with it!
big grin smile eek! laughing eek! smile big grin
We even have a bored book (long story don't ask) which is kinda like a miniture Pirate Party! I wouldn't even know what KMC is and my room wouldnt b covered with monkeys. JDG's room would b weird looking! Mrs_Bloom I don't think would b very diffrent!

So how about U guys???

Attachment: jack42.jpg
This has been downloaded 84 time(s).

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:07 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

(I like that pic)

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:09 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

ack never say such horrible things...if there were no POTC I would probably be a preppy cheerleader...ewy...the only reason I am saying that is because I was for a short while and POTC saved me...and I wouldnt be wearing a Harry Potter is my Hero shirt cause I wouldnt know it was ok to be obsessed with something...and and I wouldnt have my friends *tear*...Im glad Im a loser! (definition of loser: someone who is really actually cool...and who thought of this definition for lack of other things to do)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:20 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A BaD PanCaKe
*the one and only*

Well...first off, if POTC didn't exist, I wouldn't spend hours every day on the computer looking for more Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp pics...I would have never even heard of Keira knightley who is currently my role model. I wouldn't have half the friends i have now...I wouldn't have a teen obsession...and so much more...

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 10:07 PM
A BaD PanCaKe is currently offline Click here to Send A BaD PanCaKe a Private Message Find more posts by A BaD PanCaKe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

I would be my own worst enemy... a preppy cheerleader who follows all the latest trends!!! sick

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:40 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i would be smokin weed....o wait still doing that.ummmmm...i wouldnt be aimlessly humping the POTC shelve at blockbuster

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:03 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

LOL I would b ....... Bored right now I fit wasn't 4 POTC

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 02:23 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

if it wasn't for POC i wouldnt be here right now, i wouldnt have met alla u guys, i would never have taken theatre class last year or this (coming) year, or even, for that matter, given a second thought to persuing acting at all...not that i've done much...but it actually wasn't the possiblity of POC2 auditions that made me wanna be an actress so bad...i was watching all the bonus features and saw how much fun they seemed to be having an i was like OMG that would be a f*cking awesome job to have!...yeah i also wouldn't have any pics on me walls, cept for the occasional LOR one...POC has prolly changed me life!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 08:17 PM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

I wouldn't b eher either!! Whimper

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:15 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

The wall that is near my bed is full of ppl...ie..actors...that i luv and i hav heaps of pix of Johnny Depp..........whenevr i go to JAG's house (every weekend) we print off pix of Johnny depp!!!

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:37 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

jDg J#1 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD not AAAAAAAAAAA She aint Jag

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 12:39 AM
Captain's Wench

i wouldnt have a life size poster of will and jack...*looks back at poster* ahhhh life is good with potc...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:16 AM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote:
Originally posted by ArrghPirateGirl
jDg J#1 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD not AAAAAAAAAAA She aint Jag
yes sara she's your bestie remember LOL and my gf say her name right LOL

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 05:32 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
[({:.:*StAr2B*:.:})]

I wouldnt be here, which means I wouldnt have all my friends here supporting me during my long school year(UGH) and I would not know who Johnny Depp was...(SHOCKER eh?)And I woulduv never watch cry baby or edward scissoer hands and I would have never wasted my time on keeping my pirate-ish stuff and I would have never pissed my mom off like evry day over obsessing so much on it 24/7! In otha words I WOULD DIE A PAINFUL DEATH

0oOo0:.:*A pIrAtEs LiFe 4 Me*:.:0oOo0

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 09:25 PM
PeAcHeSdApIrAtE is currently offline Click here to Send PeAcHeSdApIrAtE a Private Message Find more posts by PeAcHeSdApIrAtE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

really?? ya wouldnt know who johnny depp would be??? *stares at peaches* blink blink blink blink blink blink blink

Old Post Jul 6th, 2004 10:15 PM
«§hõnknêss»

I had seen most of the JD movies Ive seen b4 POTC but I never really took notice of him or thought it was the same person
*faint*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:02 AM
ace Face 0

I didnt know who he was *slaps self in head*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:08 AM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

*whimpers at the thought*

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 02:10 AM
Nobody'sGirl
I am so Confused...

yeah i didnt either...i had never heard of him before seeing POC! *staggers backwards and drops dead onto floor* don't expect any more confessions from me!

"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"
--Smashing Pumpkins

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:24 AM
Nobody'sGirl is currently offline Click here to Send Nobody'sGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Nobody'sGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench

*looks disappointed* I am ashamed for u guys!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 03:24 AM