KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2??

Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2??
Started by: #1_X-Men_Fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
#1_X-Men_Fan

Love Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2??

Whose the cutest guy on X-Men 2? I really want to know. And yes, the costumes that they wear counts. So since Night Crawler (Alan Cumming) is wearing all that make-up, then that counts. But hey! I couldn't complain!!!! Makes him look cute!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the nominees are...........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Ray Park as Toad (Wasn't in the X-2 movie. He played as Toad in X-Men 1. He's dead now. sad R.I.P. Toad)

2. Alan Cumming as Night Crawler (Loved the make-up, by the way!!!)

3. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (Love the side burns!!!!!! He grew them just for the role. What an actor!)

4. Patrick Stewart as Professor Xavier (Is it just me or can you see your future in his bald head?)

I can't choose between three of those guys. I can defanantly leave Patrick outta the picture, but Ray, Hugh and Alan I can't go without. So there's three votes already!!!! big grin rolling on floor laughing smile eek! laughing laughing out loud stick out tongue wink Ya get the point on the faces, right?? Heh-heh........ BYE-BYE!! (BAMF!!)

Old Post May 5th, 2003 11:53 PM
#1_X-Men_Fan is currently offline Click here to Send #1_X-Men_Fan a Private Message Find more posts by #1_X-Men_Fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

people would normally add threads like this in the general discussion or movie forums.

Old Post May 6th, 2003 12:59 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, I would...though it would probably be the cutest actresses in X2.

To take Toad off the list, picture him in red and black make up, horribly dirty and sharp teeth, and horns butting from his head.

Old Post May 6th, 2003 04:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

collosus is hot.

Old Post May 6th, 2003 07:39 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

hm...

Old Post May 6th, 2003 01:13 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

member, can you say anything else?

Old Post May 6th, 2003 08:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hm? evil face

Old Post May 6th, 2003 09:44 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Just wait until he thinks something is really funny and he will laugh out loud. I have seen him do it before! Oh and I do not think any of the guys in X2 are cute at all. Not suprising I know but I am a guy after all. big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2003 10:53 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah but I know the cutest girl is.....yep GS your right Anna Paquin.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 01:44 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Anna Paquin is an excellent part of the X Men cast. As for Hugh Jackman I finally saw a picture of him out of character and he looks totally different in real life! laughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2003 02:43 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah last time I saw him he had long hair.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:09 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kira

Hugh Jackman is fine hehe =Þ

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:11 AM
kira is currently offline Click here to Send kira a Private Message Find more posts by kira Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Nighcrawler was cool, but I think Pyro was def. the fittest!

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:48 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You just like fiery men...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2003 03:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

that blue lady..what's here name again??

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post May 7th, 2003 06:51 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Helps if you read the title of the thread, Mu...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2003 07:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hayden's minx
Safe

EWWWWW....
Gross Gross Gross Gross Gross
Alan Cumming = big blue puff; MINGER
(I Don't do mingers)
You missed off Shawn Ashmore he is by far the best of the talent in xmen 2.
You have crappy taste.

Old Post May 7th, 2003 07:25 PM
hayden's minx is currently offline Click here to Send hayden's minx a Private Message Find more posts by hayden's minx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, someone sure has strong views!

BtVS

Old Post May 7th, 2003 07:26 PM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Yes I was not expecting such a bold statement from her! Oh and the 'blue girl' is Mystique I believe.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 12:52 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Yeah that Mystique.

Old Post May 8th, 2003 02:29 AM